Jelf Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 4 months ago
1 / 5Poor overall rating

Jelf is a leading UK-based insurance broker. Have you taken out insurnace with Jelf? You can write a Jelf review here to help other people find out how good the service Jelf offers really is.

Your Jelf Reviews (1)

14th August 2018

Shocking

I have been waiting 48 hours for a call back from Jelf, just to add me as a third party to my Mums car while I'm here on holiday for a week. I've called 5 times over the last 2 days and I'm not sure how many more times they can tell me their system has changed and they are getting used to it, and that someone will call me back. Shocking service that has left me inconvenienced and hopefully when the renewal comes, my parents will move their insurance elsewhere. No sense of customer service at all. Avoid at all costs.