Just Landlords Landlord Insurance Reviews

Are you a landlord looking for cover for your properties? Read our Just Landlords reviews to see what other landlords have said about their landlord insurance. Whether it's for a single, or multiple properties, our community shares reviews on levels of cover, customer service provided, and other details about this specialist insurance to help you make better decisions about Just Landlords and other landlord insurance companies.

Just Landlords Review Insight

Your Landlord Insurance Reviews

Review Just Landlords's Landlord Insurance now

Great service and product

I have used this company for several years now and find them always helpful. Very good product which covers everything I need.

Reviewed on 13th July 2020
Jo Higham's avatar
Jo Higham

Fabulous firm that I've used for years

Fantastic firm. Great price SMS great customer services. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7th July 2019
Jo Higham's avatar
Jo Higham

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Most competitive and easiest Landlords insurance company to deal with. They actually answer the phone!

Reviewed on 18th September 2017
Simon Slade's avatar
Simon Slade

Informative and Innovative

Great information, updates on latest information on economy and impact on landlords and buy to let market.

Reviewed on 26th August 2017
Lola Omodunbi's avatar
Lola Omodunbi

excellent service at a competitive price

The website is easy to use. There is telephone support available if needed. The price is competitive. response times are quick

Reviewed on 7th August 2017
Philip Withers's avatar
Philip Withers

Fantasic service

I have used just landlords for a couple of years and have always received great customer service!

Reviewed on 4th August 2017
Richard etches 's avatar
Richard etches

All-in-one policy

I have been looking for a policy that has the Landlords Rent guarantee at a reasonable price, as I have a few houses. I have come across Just Landlords and they offer cover against your residential tenant defaulting or failing to pay the rent, and... Read more

I have been looking for a policy that has the Landlords Rent guarantee at a reasonable price, as I have a few houses. I have come across Just Landlords and they offer cover against your residential tenant defaulting or failing to pay the rent, and legal fees.

Reviewed on 3rd August 2017
christine mulhall's avatar
christine mulhall

Landlord insurance

Called up for change of use of building g from empty conversion property to tenant just about arrive. Easy change and easy process. Thank you.

Reviewed on 21st July 2017
Andrew's avatar
Andrew

Great cover

Quality cover all around with excellent customer support.

Reviewed on 19th June 2017