Lightyear: Investments reviews

Based on 291 reviews, last reviewed 31st Jan 2024

Good app for everyday-investing As a recent investor, the app is really easy to use, has a very user-friendly interface, plenty of options to choose from, substancial interest on uni... Read more Reviewed on: 31st January 2024

Terrible customer support. Out of any investment broker I have used their customer support have been by far the worst. Maybe I am an outlier but never got answer to any issues t... Read more Reviewed on: 12th January 2024
MH's avatar
MH

About the Investments

Review Lightyear: Investments now

Lightyear Investments reviews (291)

Good app for everyday-investing

As a recent investor, the app is really easy to use, has a very user-friendly interface, plenty of options to choose from, substancial interest on uninvested cash and deposit security laid out very transparently. I chose Lightyear as one of the people I started participating in webinars was using. I've read about many others, but I feel as though it is the right one for me. Reviewed on: 31st January 2024

LightYear Invest

I think that you have to build up your invest for a long term by LightYear so you can have your planned capital. Reviewed on: 24th January 2024
Nataline's avatar
Nataline

Great value and UX

Very competitive yield on idle cash. Excellent UX. Affordable trading. Could offer more equities. Reviewed on: 19th January 2024
Ayrton's avatar
Ayrton

Simple, transparent and user-friendly app

I am a recent user, since December 2023. Thus far, the app is very user-friendly, easy to analyse financial data. very simple company and ETF listing, news on the front page for anyone to consult, very transparent interest cash gained from uninvested cash siiting in one's account, easy and free to deposit and withdraw, among other cool features. I recommend its usage, which I actually did to a family member. Reviewed on: 17th January 2024

Review Lightyear: Investments now