London & Country: Mortgage Broker reviews

Based on 11 reviews, last reviewed 24th May 2024

User-friendly and expert The flexibility and patience of the broker I spoke to taking account of my many unknowns was exemplary. He was extremely knowledgeable in the field a... Read more Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Tracy's avatar
Tracy

Poor service, didn't get back in touch when promised I looked at remortgaging with L&C as I was on my lenders SVR. They asked for all the details as you'd expect and arranged a time to call me back - no ... Read more Reviewed on: 1st February 2022
Craig Dent's avatar
Craig Dent

About the Mortgage Broker

Want to read reviews of mortgage broker London & Country? See what the Smart Money People community is saying below to help you decide which broker is right for you. Or have you already used London & Country in the past? Post a review of your experiences and you'll be helping others with their mortgage application!

Review London & Country: Mortgage Broker now

London & Country Mortgage Broker reviews (11)

User-friendly and expert

The flexibility and patience of the broker I spoke to taking account of my many unknowns was exemplary. He was extremely knowledgeable in the field and had quick specific answers to my many questions. The service was really responsive and easy to access with no delays other than the ones I put in place due to not being quite ready to make a decision. Thoroughly recommend. 10/10 Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Tracy's avatar
Tracy

I have used them numerous times for remortgaging.

I have used them numerous times for remortgaging. I think you get what you pay for in that a free service provides you with mediocre level of service. Reviewed on: 2nd April 2024
AGP's avatar
AGP

Great advice

Very helpful company. We have always had great service from Paul, and we always renew our mortgage with L&C. We feel very confident in their ability to find us the best deal. Reviewed on: 31st May 2023
Lucy Walker's avatar
Lucy Walker

Pretty good a mortgage broker for all your online needs

Fantastic team. Just requires patience at times to get you through to the right person. Can't praise Alan Offield enough (Direct Builder Relationship Expert). A company is from its people & the ones like Alan bring real glory to the name & fame of a firm. Cleo Marr (case mgr) & Sarah Stevens (senior case mgr) have been instrumental in handling our case & providing timely updates which is the most crucial bit here. L&C offer the most competitive mortgage offer you can think of that's available in the market. Habito is a really close call (and maybe better too in some regards) but L&C's personal touch & company values makes it stand out from the rest. Reviewed on: 15th February 2022
S P's avatar