London & Country Mortgage Broker Reviews

Want to read reviews of mortgage broker London & Country? See what the Smart Money People community is saying below to help you decide which broker is right for you. Or have you already used London & Country in the past? Post a review of your experiences and you'll be helping others with their mortgage application!

London & Country Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Your Mortgage Broker Reviews

Review London & Country's Mortgage Broker now

Excellent choice

Best experience I’ve ever got, and the people are so friendly and welcoming

Reviewed on 24th February 2021
abzmo's avatar
abzmo

How I love London mataul Credit union

My experience with London mataul Credit Union was wonderful and amazing because it nice working with all of you and helping family and carers love you all god bless all of you

Reviewed on 25th June 2020
Fatmata Sesay's avatar
Fatmata Sesay

good

Mohamedbm744930@gmail.com Mohamed Amine ben Mahmoud

Reviewed on 21st April 2020
Ben Romdhane's avatar
Ben Romdhane

Easy to deal with

Everything runs smoothly every time I use them, couldn't be simpler

Reviewed on 17th January 2020
Nick's avatar
Nick

Too big to care

Slow or none responsive to emails and calls. Pot luck as to which advisor is assigned to you. Some of them just do not care or are arrogant and you end up with terrible service. Just find a local recommended broker instead.

Reviewed on 8th December 2018
ambari's avatar
ambari

Brilliant

Ryan at London and Country guided us through our remortgage and helped us save on what we had been payjng

Reviewed on 5th February 2018
Jacqui v's avatar
Jacqui v

Employee Trainee Staff

Started okay but once the mortgage process got under way they were complete amatures when it came to basic communication. I spoke to two people who sounded like they had just left school and sounded shy, unaware of what I was asking and didn't know how to find answers. Could have done a better job myself but I suppose it was a free service, I was just new to the whole mortgage process.

Reviewed on 23rd August 2017