Mattioli Woods Financial Advisers Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews       Last review 4 days ago

Our Mattioli Woods financial adviser reviews on Smart Money People aim to help you get the inside track on this large financial firm. But we need your help! If you have experience of the service Mattioli Woods offers, then please consider posting your own review today.

Average

Your Financial Advisers Reviews

Review Mattioli Woods's Financial Advisers now

Rude and abrasive email style & no interest in client outcomes

If the Surrey branch of Mattioli Woods is anything to go by, I hope to avoid future dealings with Mattioli Woods. My experience with them is from an external professional capacity and the whole team was disappointingly unhelpful with overtones of abrasive Read more

If the Surrey branch of Mattioli Woods is anything to go by, I hope to avoid future dealings with Mattioli Woods. My experience with them is from an external professional capacity and the whole team was disappointingly unhelpful with overtones of abrasiveness. Jerry Rixon's communication style as catalogued on the various 'glass door' style sites has clearly filtered down to the other staff based on my communications with Justine Osborne. Despite our firms sharing a relationship with the same client, they had zero interest in co-operating with us to execute the best scenario for them.

Reviewed on 23rd November 2022
IFA's avatar
IFA

Extortionate fees

Client care team DON'T care the Fees cost me over 60% of my investment £23,000 pension invested and HAD to take out early as would have had nothing when I retired. Sir Ian Mattioli (CEO and founder) clearly does not care and does not look at revues before Read more

Client care team DON'T care the Fees cost me over 60% of my investment £23,000 pension invested and HAD to take out early as would have had nothing when I retired. Sir Ian Mattioli (CEO and founder) clearly does not care and does not look at revues before going anywhere let alone his own company. He is the 2020/21 high sheriff of liecestershire but should be the old sheriff of Nottingham robbing the poor to feed the rich. Still Karma will be his company downfall as they will fall a great distance! NOT RECOMMENDED!! THEY HAVE LESS THAN 3 STARS!!

Reviewed on 12th December 2021
Philip Arthur Roberts's avatar
Philip Arthur Roberts

SIPP Charges

This morning I received an email to say the charges for my SIPP are increasing massively. The annual fee is increasing massively to 22% annual fee. This is a disgrace. So much for the little guy.

Reviewed on 6th March 2021