MayfairFX Money Transfer Reviews

Before we go off on our holiday, there's always a last minute dash for some travel money! With more and more options available, it really does pay to do a bit of research to find the best travel money company. Smart Money People is the place for MayfairFX travel money reviews. If you've used MayfairFX travel money before, why not write YOUR own review? You can help other travellers looking for honest MayfairFX travel money reviews.

MayfairFX Review Insight

Your Money Transfer Reviews

Review MayfairFX's Money Transfer now

Scam company

This scam company used to be called Mayfair Finance, they have now changed their name to Mayfairfx. It is the same company who will SCAM you out of a lot of money. So many complaints about this company. I too was scammed by them. They say they are based in the UK & are regulated.... this is all UNTRUE. They are based in Dominican Republic, are not regulated & are blacklisted. Avoid if you want to keep your money.

Reviewed on 4th August 2021
Natalie Agius's avatar
Natalie Agius

Great Service - trusted and transparent

Always received great service from the Mayfair FX team. Best exchange rates and better than my bank.

Reviewed on 11th November 2018
JohnZ's avatar
JohnZ

Brilliant Service and great exchange rates

Not sure why I didn’t stop using my bank sooner

Reviewed on 20th March 2018
Natasha Samuels's avatar
Natasha Samuels

Transparency at its best

Now I know the exchange rate I receive when exchanging my money. With my bank I didn't know and was always left short.

Reviewed on 20th March 2018

Transfer from GBP to EUR went through smooth as usual

Reviewed on 19th March 2018
Jermaine Slade's avatar
Jermaine Slade

Brilliant service from a company you can truly trust

Mayfair provides a brilliant service and is highly competitive in the market, but what sets them apart is the knowledge they hold and the unrivalled service they provide!

Reviewed on 12th February 2018
Dipun Rajdev's avatar
Dipun Rajdev

International Payments

If you need to pay for any goods / services abroad or need to convert payments received then this is the company to use. They have not only saved money but also time with their intuitive online platform. Thanks

Richardson's avatar
Richardson

Go to company for sending money abroad

Sound consulting and strategy around transferring money abroad. Great customer service.

Ashley's avatar
Ashley

Simply fantastic

Have used these guys for a while now. Highly recommend them, best service, rates and speed.

R Parmar's avatar
R Parmar

Helped me hedge my currency exposure

MayfairFX helped me hedge my currency exposure on a complex corporate property transaction involving multiple parties

MSS's avatar
MSS

Great service and great rates

Offered the best rates and their transparency is a trait others should aspire.

Bina's avatar
Bina

Great way to pay for wedding abroad

Helped us make our wedding payments for our wedding in Spain. The online system made it easy for us to track and execute payments when required.

Sajine's avatar
Sajine

Awsome service

Great guys , great service. Would recommend to use them.

Amal's avatar
Amal

Great rates and service

Always has a better rate than competitors! Great service from the team.

ZS's avatar
ZS

Excellant

Very able personell who knew exactllybwhat was rightvfor me.

Nand Didi's avatar
Nand Didi

Best way to transfer money abroad

Mayfair FX help me to transfer money abroad from Student Fees at the best exchange rates

PS's avatar
PS

1st class

No issues. Would recommend for a professional hassle free service

Ryan Mardner's avatar
Ryan Mardner

Best British FX provider

I have been using Mayfair FX for a number of years now and they have by far been the best guys around. Easy to use platform and really helpful telephone team. Highly recommend them and already referred them to other businesses that I work with.

RaviA's avatar
RaviA

Amazing service all round.

No problems. Great service. Would recommend to anyone.

Mitesh's avatar