MayfairFX Money Transfer Reviews

Ratings based on 155 reviews Last review 1 week ago

Before we go off on our holiday, there's always a last minute dash for some travel money! With more and more options available, it really does pay to do a bit of research to find the best travel money company. Smart Money People is the place for MayfairFX travel money reviews. If you've used MayfairFX travel money before, why not write YOUR own review? You can help other travellers looking for honest MayfairFX travel money reviews.

Your Money Transfer Reviews (155)

13th January 2019

Over and Beyond level service

They went over and beyond when carrying out my transfer. I had to delay my transfer for a few days and they were very accommodating! Highly professional and definitely made it a pleasure to deal with!

13th January 2019

Good solution for my online marketplace business

Mayfair FX provided a great solution for my online amazon business selling in the USA. They offered me a USD collection account without having to make a trip to the US which in itself saved me an airline ticket. Highly recommend if selling online!