Mojo Reviews

Ratings based on 1,494 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

Our Mojo reviews will show you what likeminded people think of this online mortgage broker, and help you to get a better understanding of their customer satisfaction rates. Mojo claims to have fully qualified advisers ready for you to speak to at no cost. But what do you think? Leave a Mojo review to help others, by creating more transparency and trust within Financial Services.

Mojo Review Insight

Mojo Products 1,494

Nice broker

Efficient, nice communication and friendly:)

Reviewed on 9th April 2022
Yu's avatar
Yu

Easy!

Changing the mortgage game for the customers out there!

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
Megan's avatar
Megan

Best mortgage broker in UK

Best mortgage broker in UK without a doubt!

Reviewed on 30th March 2022
Aidan Darrall's avatar
Aidan Darrall

Mortgage Broker

Very efficient and knowledgable service

Knowledgeable advisor followed my requests and found the perfect mortgage to fit my needs

Stuart Knight's avatar
Stuart Knight

Fantastic

Best service and customer service, support when ever you need. Can recommend any one looking for a mortgage

Krishnan Indran's avatar
Krishnan Indran

Monzo were amazing when I used them, 100% would recommend

Pete S's avatar
Pete S

Mortgage Broker

Faultless customer service from start to finish

Mojo Mortgages were incredible in their customer service, they helped me understand the entire mortgage process from start to finish as we were buying our first house and I had no idea what I was doing. Through a few phone calls and emails I couldn't beli Read more

Mojo Mortgages were incredible in their customer service, they helped me understand the entire mortgage process from start to finish as we were buying our first house and I had no idea what I was doing. Through a few phone calls and emails I couldn't believe how easy Stephen at Mojo made it all for us. He was more than happy to help us with getting several valuations to help us get our offer through. Shauna was also instrumental in the process with her constant updates through the application process. I can't believe how easy getting a mortgage would be, but that's all due to Mojo Mortgages!

Reviewed on 27th March 2022
Dale Morson's avatar
Dale Morson

Mortgage Broker

Easy to sell your home with strike

Reviewed on 27th March 2022
martin casey's avatar
martin casey

REMORTGAGE EASY STAIGHTFORWARD CONVENIENT

Had a great overall experience every step of the process was simple easy and convenient

Reviewed on 26th March 2022
amar singh's avatar
amar singh

excellent

Re-mortgaging can be confusing and stressful , but Mojo took much of the the stress away with an excellent, clear, communication and support.

Reviewed on 26th March 2022
andrew connor's avatar
andrew connor

Fantastic company and staff

Mojo staff took time to go through everything thoroughly with me. Kept me updated on things and got me my dream. Would recommend them any and every time.

Bvalentine@live.co.uk's avatar
Bvalentine@live.co.uk

Excellent customer service.

I was so impressed with Mojo, I felt that they kept in touch with all the time and didn’t mind how big or small my questions were. The customer service was outstanding (in a world where it’s difficult to find even moderately good customer service!). This Read more

I was so impressed with Mojo, I felt that they kept in touch with all the time and didn’t mind how big or small my questions were. The customer service was outstanding (in a world where it’s difficult to find even moderately good customer service!). This company stood head and shoulders above others I have dealt with. I would highly recommend.

Tiffany Teasdale's avatar
Tiffany Teasdale

Mojo, the GoTo for mortgages

Have dealt with Mojo twice now and on both occasions were absolutely stellar. Arranged my first remortgage at the height of the national lockdowns in 2020 very quickly and easily. Am now a return customer processing our second remortgage with them. All do Read more

Have dealt with Mojo twice now and on both occasions were absolutely stellar. Arranged my first remortgage at the height of the national lockdowns in 2020 very quickly and easily. Am now a return customer processing our second remortgage with them. All done over the phone and via email/web. Outstanding in every way for me.

Paul Price's avatar
Paul Price

Excellent service!

They have been keeping me in the loop at all times and very quick at responding.

Aaron Victor's avatar
Aaron Victor

Great broker.

I have used this company twice now to remortgage my house. Staff friendly and very helpful. Couldn't have been easier.

Sandy 's avatar
Sandy

Mortgage Broker

Intend to use again and comes recommended

Found a mortgage that met my exact needs and requirements having given me a choice of options. Have already recommended to others and will use again this time for buy to let. Easy to contact and kept me informed.

Alicia Sohrabi's avatar
Alicia Sohrabi

Helpful easy to talk to . And friendly

I want to thank mojo for sorting my mortgage thru covid they made it easy for me as I'm not very bright person . They were very helpful .and any time I needed help filling forms out they were there for me . I want thank all the people from mojo for sortin Read more

I want to thank mojo for sorting my mortgage thru covid they made it easy for me as I'm not very bright person . They were very helpful .and any time I needed help filling forms out they were there for me . I want thank all the people from mojo for sorting my mortgage and good luck in final all the best David vant

David Vant's avatar
David Vant

Best in the business

Best deals both for BTL and residential products

Saumabha Mandal 's avatar
Saumabha Mandal

Fantastic Service

Mojo have been fantastic in every aspect of the process of obtaining my Buy To Let mortgages and I have recommended them to friends who have also found that they give great advice and deliver the right product in a very timely mannor.

Susan White's avatar
Susan White

Mortgage Broker

Easy online journey, coupled with expert advice and attentive customer service thought-out! Couldn't be happier, thank you to Kayleigh Jackson and Kayleigh Mason for all their help and for taking the stress out of buying.

kelly whitton's avatar