Osper Osper Card Reviews

Osper prepaid card reviews are written by people like you! With so many new prepaid cards on the market, with a range of different features on offer, our Smart Money People reviews can help you to find the best prepaid card companies around. You can also write your Osper prepaid card review here.

Good

Your Osper Card Reviews

Review Osper's Osper Card now

Just entirely hopeless

Just entirely hopeless. Constant technical difficulties meaning that the card is often unusable. Unsafe if a child is relying on it.

Reviewed on 3rd August 2022
5268daniel1's avatar
5268daniel1

They cancel my son card for no reason

It honestly looks like they run this from a garage or something. Many issue over the years but the most recent one was that they cancel my son's card for no reason. I try to get hold of them and they never replied to any of my messages, my son had £37 in Read more

It honestly looks like they run this from a garage or something. Many issue over the years but the most recent one was that they cancel my son's card for no reason. I try to get hold of them and they never replied to any of my messages, my son had £37 in the account and they just send me £32 and still trying to get hold of them but they just don't care. Service is appalling. I will now open a bank account for my son instead.

Reviewed on 9th September 2019
Francesco Carco's avatar
Francesco Carco

doesnt work

I went to MacDonald with my friends and I wanted to use my card for the first time. My dad had put £10 on my card. When I tried to pay with my card it would not work. I was the only one that did not have Macdonalds while my friends did. I didn't have a Read more

I didn't have any other money on me. Apparently there was a problem with the Osper system that day. I was really upset.

Reviewed on 28th October 2016
Nathan Clifford's avatar
Nathan Clifford

What a fantastic idea for younger people!!... so easy to order a card and easy to set up online. My children on numerous occasions have been left short of money while out and just by going to into my app I can send money instantly to them. Brilliant

Reviewed on 10th October 2016
Tracy Wheeler's avatar
Tracy Wheeler

Brilliant

This card is amazing!! A card for kids aged 8 to 16. I can top the cards up from my mobile and it's really easy. My kids are now controlling their own money. Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10th August 2015