PerfectHome Reviews

PerfectHome is a household good retailer established in 2006. As part of The Retail Leadership Group, if you're thinking of using this company, read our reviews first to see what people are saying about PerfectHome on Smart Money People.

Good

PerfectHome Review Insight

PerfectHome Products 4

Perfect

I been with them for two years they have been there me to help in everywhere

Reviewed on 4th May 2020
derekgreenaway62@yahoo.com's avatar
derekgreenaway62@yahoo.com

Stay away

There are better more affordable and helpful companies. Extortionate interest rates and very unhelpful. All they care about is profits. Other companies who care about the customers and are affordable are out there...

Reviewed on 20th June 2018
N Berry's avatar
N Berry

Loan

Wouldn't waste my time again

Sky high fees, late payment charges, exploits the less fortunate and I think the FCA should ban these sorts of company's that want.to drain people's assets rather than help them.... Read more

If I.had a choice id of gotten all of my purchase hires from fair for you as they are the best company around.
Have had issue after issue with these people.
Who even.charges a grand for installation of a god damn tv or mobile phone it's disgusting

Reviewed on 20th June 2018
Holly's avatar
Holly

Loan

Good

Very good and fair good company

Reviewed on 22nd June 2017