Pro Sport Insurance Services Reviews

Pro Sport Insurance Services offer dedicated specialist insurance services for professional sportspersons who might be otherwise difficult to cover. With specialist medical insurance, and value car insurance premiums, read on below to see what our community has to say. Already used Pro Sport Insurance for your policies? Please share a review of their services and help others like you.

Pro Sport Insurance Services Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Pro Sport Insurance Services Products 9

Great professional company

I have been with them 5 years they have helped when I have needed it and great and easy to talk to amazing company just want you want.

Reviewed on 5th September 2017
Harry Files's avatar
Harry Files

Great cheap quick insurance

For a footballer the price isn't cheap for car insurance however pro sports gave me the best quote and the day I passed my test I was insured as soon as I got home

Reviewed on 5th September 2017
Brandon fleming 's avatar
Brandon fleming

Tried to Insure wifes car

Have been more than happy to insure myself with Prosport insurence, last 5 years, good deals, good price. tried to get wifes car insured with them, to keep all my eggs in one basket, but they didnt want to play. Shame...... what can you do.???

Lester Clarke's avatar
Lester Clarke

Car Insurance

Quick, professional service. Always on the end of the phone

Been with pro sport insurance since I started driving and have always had someone on the end of the phone for any problems.

Hugh Fraser's avatar
Hugh Fraser

Car Insurance

Excellent Service from all at Pro Sport.

I have trusted Pro Sport over the last 3 years to provide the best service and cost for my sons car insurance. I have tried to source cheaper insurance myself & was unable to do so. Thank you !!

Jackie's avatar
Jackie

Car Insurance

Great customer service. Always on time and efficient

Reviewed on 1st September 2017
Sean Dickson's avatar
Sean Dickson

Efficient!

Efficient, easy to deal with, cost effective, say no more.

Reviewed on 1st September 2017
Richard Elliott's avatar
Richard Elliott

Car Insurance

Great insurers with a great price

Really impressed beat all the other quotes I had got, highly recommend

Reviewed on 26th July 2017
Elliott List's avatar
Elliott List

Car Insurance

Great service, I came to pro sport insurance on the back of a very big quote and was struggling to insure my car, only for these guys to smash the quotes I was given and enabled me to insure my new car.

Reviewed on 26th July 2017