Paid advertisement
Smart Money People Logo
Newsletter

Andrew's Reviews (3)

Tesco offered good rate and have offered good customer service

4
Tesco Bank has been easy to use within the app. They offered me a great rate and continue to use card to improve my credit rating. Reviewed on: 29th June 2017

Very easy to set up and use.

4
Lendable made it so easy and intuitive to apply. They offered a competitive rate and everything is explained concisely. I used to think "too good to be true" but this is the only instance I can say that is not the case Reviewed on: 29th June 2017
Reply from Hi Andrew, Thank you for getting in touch and may we thank you for your positive review. We do very much appreciate you choosing us to assist you. If you have any feedback on how we could improve our service to make it 5* please email [email protected]. You can either edit your review with the feedback or send us a separate email. Many thanks, Lendable Response date: 19th April 2026

RateSetter is amazingly simple and easy.

5
RateSetter made it so easy and intuitive to apply. They offered a competitive rate and everything is explained concisely. I used to think "too good to be true" but this is the only instance I can say that is not the case, it really is good. Reviewed on: 29th June 2017