Saxon Insurance Student Insurance Reviews

Our Saxon Insurance Student Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Saxon Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Student Insurance Reviews

Review Saxon Insurance's Student Insurance now

Great Product

I bought my tenant insurance from saxon the cover is comprehensive and at a reasonable premium. However the booking process is a bit clunky and could do with improvement.

Reviewed on 18th October 2016
Philip Shiels's avatar
Philip Shiels

Best around

Was easy to complete, add additional equipment and pay. Same price for second year too!

Reviewed on 24th September 2016
Helene Walker's avatar
Helene Walker

Simple and efficient

Easy to navigate and select options needed

Reviewed on 23rd September 2016
Daniel Lane's avatar
Daniel Lane

Affordable and extremely efficient!

As 3 students looking for a potential home insurance policy, finding one that suited or needs and our budgets was very tricky. Once we found saxon however, they made everything so easy, from signing up, to sorting out all the documents needed and explaini Read more

As 3 students looking for a potential home insurance policy, finding one that suited or needs and our budgets was very tricky. Once we found saxon however, they made everything so easy, from signing up, to sorting out all the documents needed and explaining the claims process and all. They have been amazing. We feel safe and secured, and very well insured!

Reviewed on 23rd September 2016
Joana Obire's avatar
Joana Obire

No hassle

When taking out the insurance I wasn't sure on some aspects of cover so I rang them up, the customer service team was very helpful and knowledgeable with no hassle or waiting on my part

Alex Moore's avatar
Alex Moore

Cheap student insuranxe

Needed insurance as part of a tenancy agreement and as a student got to take advantage of a cheap yearly cost

Imogen Campbell's avatar
Imogen Campbell

Student Insurance

Was easy to set up insurance for my new student flat and all the staff I talked to were very helpful and easily answered any questions I had

Alexandra Bauld's avatar
Alexandra Bauld

Great people to work with

Very helpful and friendly and reliable service

Mahrunissa Rafique 's avatar
Mahrunissa Rafique

Excellent service even for international students

They provide comprehensive packages and explain you all you need to know in clear cut phrases even if you are an expat unfamiliar with UK insurances.

Naomi Smulders's avatar