Soldo Reviews

At Smart Money People, we collect Soldo reviews from people like you. Your Soldo reviews make it easy for others in our community to find the best possible products, including prepaid cards, by seeing what others are saying about this company. Do you already have experience with Soldo? Leave a review of your own, and help out others.

Soldo Review Insight

Features

Soldo Products 24

Prepaid card

Soldo is an amazing product

Soldo is amazing and has helped my business manage their expenses! I don't know how I lived without it before!

Reviewed on 18th November 2019
Joe's avatar
Joe

The best fintech startup

Amazing idea to manage business expense and download all the report that you need

Reviewed on 14th November 2019
Marco 's avatar
Marco

Easy and useful !

intuitive console, real-time control and maximum customization!

Reviewed on 14th November 2019
Stefania's avatar
Stefania

Prepaid card

Best way to simplify expense management

We gave a Soldo card to each travelling employee and to every department in our Company, in order to have full track of how company money are spend. The possibility to set up all the limits and rules we need by our policy is also very useful.

Jessica's avatar
Jessica

Smart and simple!

It's a great product, you control the company money in a very easy and fast way!

Mike's avatar
Mike

Prepaid card

Saves so much time on expenses

No more monkey job for my staff anymore!

Martino Tramontin's avatar
Martino Tramontin

Fantastic!!

All I need is there. I recommend using Soldo

Pasquale Sannino's avatar
Pasquale Sannino

Prepaid card

Super product, fantastic company culture

I have been consulting at Soldo who is one of my clients. What a place! Fast paced growth, and growing in a responsible structured way. The latter point cannot be said of many StartUp/ScaleUp companies.... Read more

As an employer, there is a great vibe in the company, with a universal "can-do" attitude. Is everything perfect? Of course not - that would be boring, but with the working culture at Soldo they can tackle anything.

Philip Eames's avatar
Philip Eames

life changing solution

Soldo literally changed my life. so much time saved on expenses management, more organisation, my accountant is so much happier!

matthew's avatar
matthew

Great Product

Streamlined expenses process and customer service always reply in a timely manner

Shona's avatar
Shona

Prepaid card

Wonderful payment and expense management solution

Soldo fills the gap between payments/banks and expense data processing.

Carlo D'Acunto's avatar
Carlo D'Acunto

Amazing!

Efficient, quick and useful tool for any business big or small!

Great product

Innovative company, trustful and solid

Francesca Blasi's avatar
Francesca Blasi

Great product

Soldo prepaid card is very useful and the service is great

Francesca Blasi's avatar
Francesca Blasi

Makes managing money simpler

I can manage my money much simpler than using other online banking apps. Soldo also show instant transactions. I also use my Soldo card when abroad as they offer the best exchange rates and you can see these instantly. Definitely recommend!

Sumeet Sikka's avatar
Sumeet Sikka

Prepaid card

Soldo is the future of FinTech

Soldo is the future for all companies that want to manage business expenses simply

Luca's avatar
Luca

Great Product for Business

Soldo makes tracking and managing company expenses easy, providing greater transparency across departments and teams.

FServodio's avatar
FServodio

Prepaid card

Just what we needed, didn't think a solution existed

As a small business, we wanted to stop having people spend their own money for travel. Using cash when organising events was also a pain. Now we are able to know what we spent and get all the details in accounting. Customer service is also been very helpful whenever needed.

Andrew's avatar
Andrew

Amazing 5*

Great customer service and amazing features so customisable!

Taticas's avatar
Taticas

Prepaid card

Best expense management solution on the market

Market leading end to end solution for your expenses, save money and time to increase the value you can add to both your business and your clients.

Barry Smith's avatar