The Buy to Let Broker Mortgage Broker Reviews

Your Mortgage Broker Reviews

Review The Buy to Let Broker's Mortgage Broker now

Simply the Best

The buy to let brokers are unrivalled in the field of mortgage brokers. They make the whole process so easy and are are extremely helpful and reassuring at what can be a very stressful time. Fran and Angela in particular are exceptional at what they do an Read more

The buy to let brokers are unrivalled in the field of mortgage brokers. They make the whole process so easy and are are extremely helpful and reassuring at what can be a very stressful time. Fran and Angela in particular are exceptional at what they do and would come highly recommended to anyone with but to let mortgage needs. Additionally, once the mortgage has been sourced and agreed, they are still on hand to answer and help with any details. I have used the Buy to Let Broker multiple times and will continue to do so. This is despite me being based in the north of Scotland and not local, the process remains professional with a localised feel.

Reviewed on 15th January 2020
Shaun Kerr's avatar
Shaun Kerr

Best in biz

Specialists at buy to let so know the lenders that will work with unique cases

Uploaded on 12th January 2020
Annon's avatar
Annon

Fran is great

Always great to chat with Fran in particular. Thanks for everything,

Uploaded on 9th January 2020
Stu's avatar
Stu

A fantastic company, pleasure to work with

BTL broker our a fantastic company to work with. Matt and Matthew had a vision on how they want the company to look, and they have achieved this. All the broker have a great attitude, as do the admin. As the regional manager for a top specalist lender I a Read more

BTL broker our a fantastic company to work with. Matt and Matthew had a vision on how they want the company to look, and they have achieved this. All the broker have a great attitude, as do the admin. As the regional manager for a top specalist lender I an honestly say they are one of, if not the best BTL broker in the company.

Reviewed on 8th January 2020
James Forth's avatar
James Forth

First Class Service

From start to finish the process was faultless,keeping us informed throughout.I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone.Special thanks to Duncan and Nick who both were extremely professional and friendly.

Reviewed on 7th January 2020
Daniel's avatar
Daniel

Ace

Very easy to work with and feel like they look forward to helping not just passing through the motions like some other brokers.

Uploaded on 5th January 2020
Jeff's avatar
Jeff

Have recommended

Nevermind would I recommend, I have and plan to continue recommended BTL Broker.

Uploaded on 4th January 2020
Ally's avatar
Ally

Fantastic

Fantastic really does say it all. Can't fault the guys and girls in the office.

Uploaded on 4th January 2020
David's avatar
David

Top notch service

Been using for years now & they always come up with the best deals, quickly, with no fuss or bias.

Andy's avatar
Andy

Superb team

Very happy to recommend the Buy to Let team. They were very professional and the communications were superb. I will definitely be using them again

Benstead's avatar
Benstead

Not only would I, but I have recommended The Buy To Let Broker Team

They have been extremely helpful with every aspect of mortgaging that we have asked about, whether buy to let, company or residential. Their level of help is second to none, and I have had the same response from everyone I recommended them to, so what mor Read more

They have been extremely helpful with every aspect of mortgaging that we have asked about, whether buy to let, company or residential. Their level of help is second to none, and I have had the same response from everyone I recommended them to, so what more can you say. Should be the first port of call for everyone needing a mortgage.

B Walsh's avatar
B Walsh

invaluable

helped me out in tricky situations twice - wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services

beth's avatar
beth

Simply the best brokers

Ultimate professionals but friendly and genuinely interested in finding the best solution to match my needs/situations. They are more than happy to connect with solicitors & other parties to ease the entire process.

Ann Smalley's avatar
Ann Smalley

Best broker ever!

Amazing, helpful, friendly, simply the best broker around!

GJS Properties's avatar
GJS Properties

Good team

Small but very knowledgeable team that know how to get cases over the line

Uploaded on 15th December 2019
Happy camper's avatar
Happy camper

Congrats

Very good team with a "can-do" and positive attitude at all times.

Uploaded on 13th December 2019
Reds's avatar
Reds

Very helpful

Making life a little easier for landlords in difficult times.

Uploaded on 12th December 2019