Travel Insurance Saver Reviews

Have you taken out a policy with this new travel insurance brand? If so, we'd like to hear about your experience. Writing a Travel Insurance Saver review is quick and simple and you'll be helping other potential customers to learn more about this firm.

Travel Insurance Saver Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Travel Insurance Saver Products 466

Excellent value for money

I have several health issues and the advisor on the phone made getting the write cover easy and straight forward

Reviewed on 19th September 2020
john kendall's avatar
john kendall

The Best Choice

Great choice of cover for a great price a lot cheaper than others, had insurance for a holiday this year that was cancelled due to Covid , they transferred my insurance to next years holiday at no extra cost

Reviewed on 19th September 2020
Joy Taylor's avatar
Joy Taylor

Good experience

Having taken out our holiday insurance before Covid-19 we needed to change the policy. This was done online with no fuss or extra cost. Very impressed. We would recommend Travel Insurance Saver and certainly use them again.

Richard 's avatar
Richard

Great affordable cover

I have medical issues and everything was covered no problems I was able to enjoy my holiday with no worries

Bernadette 's avatar
Bernadette

Travel Insurance

Great cover - very resonable for pre-existing health issues.

Great cover - very resonable for pre-existing health issues. The have allowed me to amend my travel insureance (twice) due to changes incurred with the covid19 travel restrictions. Both amendments have be done quickly and easily with no extra cost and no quibble.

teddy72's avatar
teddy72

Amazing customer service

Took out travel insurance back in January for a cruise in September, for obvious reasons (Covid) I had to change my holiday. Contacted travel insurance saver and they changed it to my new holiday for 2021. No additional fee they made it so simple. I have a friend who used “Stay Sure” they were charged an admin fee And lost their money . So I highly recommend Travel Insurance saver great communication great customer service.

Lorraine Shepherd's avatar
Lorraine Shepherd

Travel with confidence!

I was impressed with their speed, policy details and price!

Irene's avatar
Irene

Customer Care

Having already purchased insurance for a holiday booked for June which was cancelled due to current circumstances l enquired as to the possibility of policy being transferred to provide cover for a holiday booked for travel in November. The service I received following my enquiry via e-mail and phone was prompt, efficiently dealt with, extremely courteous and hassle free with a positive outcome that fulfilled my requirements.

Margaret Gordon's avatar
Margaret Gordon

Quality

Quality insurance at a excellent price for surfictant cover, doesn't blow your socks of , but does the job

Mick Tyres's avatar
Mick Tyres

Travel Insurance

Good value for money, would definitely recommend this product.

Maggie Painter's avatar
Maggie Painter

Very professional outfit

Have nothing but praise for the Travel insurance saver team. Whenever I have been in touch they have always been professional and knowledgeable in their areas of expertise.

John stone's avatar
John stone

good value for money

I have always got good sevice from this sight with travel insurance comming back at a price i can aford

Marie's avatar
Marie

Travel Insurance

Quick response even at the moment with COVID

Good rates for more complex health problems and flexibility over COVID delays

Susan cave's avatar
Susan cave

Travel Insurance

Excellent service and friendly staff

Was looking for holiday insurance for my trip to Mexico . So got a deal that good for me though Travel insurance saver...

David J Kelly 's avatar
David J Kelly

Superb customer service

First time I've used this company but won't be the last. Excellent customer service, every time I emailed with a question I had immediate response, which was so important. Also excellent value for money. I'd highly recommend them.

Bonnie's avatar
Bonnie

Fair & Affordable

Obviously, there has been little opportunity to test the insurance cover this year, but my experience has not led me to any negative conclusions.

John Woodward's avatar
John Woodward

Travel Insurance

Very helpful, quick response time

I am no longer travelling to Tenerife, so my insurance was a no longer required. I sent an email requesting a refund, and the response was great. It explained how I could apply for a partial refund, but also gave me the option to put it on hold for cover later. I didn't realise I could do that, so I accepted as we had rebooked for next year. I received the updated policy within minutes. Great customer service!!

Stuart Dudley 's avatar
Stuart Dudley

Travel Insurance

Very good service and excellent prices

Alan Taylor's avatar
Alan Taylor

Easy

Easy to arrange and good customer support.

Customer's avatar
Customer

Value

Good experience, good range of prices

Rachel's avatar