Uswitch Reviews

Uswitch reviews can help you to find out more about this company! And if you have experienced life as a Uswitch customer, you can leave a review today to help other people too. Smart Money People is the UK's independent review site for financial services. With your reviews, we can create help to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Uswitch Review Insight

Speed

Top Age Profile: N/A

Uswitch Products 3

Insurance Broker

Easy as can be

I have used uSwitch to keep on top of my energy bills in the past. My car insurance renewal was coming up and so I thought I would check it out as well. Within 10 minutes I finished with a better policy!

Reviewed on 22nd July 2019
Kush's avatar
Kush

Credit Broker

Super easy

I recently used uswitch to see if i was receiving the best deal and i wasnt so i switched with them and it couldnt have been an easy with emails for update every step of the way!! Couldn't recommend them anymore!!

Reviewed on 24th December 2016
Jordan Patricia Arrowsmith's avatar
Jordan Patricia Arrowsmith

Credit Broker

A useful site for comparing prices and options like a few others out there but with a bit more information and options than most

I have used the website a few times with mixed results. The information on the site I have found useful and largely accurate. There is a lot of information and options. I unfortunately encountered a problem once when I could not go through the site due to some sort of website problem they were having for a few days. This leaves it as good but not great for me and I may or may not recommend it due to this problem.

Reviewed on 20th June 2016