Wiggle Cycle Insurance Reviews

Wiggle Cycle Insurance are one of the leading providers of cycle insurance in the country. We collect your Wiggle Cycle Insurance reviews to help others, so if you're an existing Wiggle Cycle Insurance customer, please share your cycling insurance experiences and help our community!

Wiggle Cycle Insurance Review Insight

Wiggle Cycle Insurance Products 27

Easy to understand

I opted for Wiggke because each level was detailed clearly and made it easy to understand - other insurers use a lot of jargon which is not easy to understand

Reviewed on 26th September 2018
Sue Fennell's avatar
Sue Fennell

First class , personal service

It doesn’t happen very often these days when you receive a level of service that exceeeds your expectations. I had an accident which put me in hospital and wrecked my bike, the level of service I received from Wiggle (specifically Dylan Janos) throughout the insurance claim was exceptional. When I am back on the saddle I will be taking out a new policy and have already recommended wiggle to my friends in the cycling club.

Reviewed on 14th September 2018
Jon Angus 's avatar
Jon Angus

Understanding

Easy to deal with . Policies were competitive and easy to understand. Definitely will use again and again

Pill man's avatar
Pill man

Great service!

Great friendly service to join, change details or assist through a claim process.

Richard de Wet's avatar
Richard de Wet

Easy. Simple. Quick.

I reviewed various providers before taking out insurance - i found Wiggle’s cycle insurance info on the website (and policy dicuments) easy to read and understand, including my various options. I had to make amends to my policy - again, cuatomer service and issue resolution was a snap! Last, but not least, great value for money.

JeanAndreV's avatar
JeanAndreV

Cycle Insurance

no hassle no hoops to jump through

easy and simple to deal with not had to put in any claims yet thankfully but all other enquries been helpful and quick to sort

Gary Henderson's avatar
Gary Henderson

Fantastic

Great communication, quick response, hassle free. Would recommend to anyone

Jordan's avatar
Jordan

Excellent service!

Best customer service! it was a helpful member of staff (phone&online). very friendly and quick response to my problem! never experienced the kind of service from anonther company!

Jason Marbella's avatar
Jason Marbella

Cycle Insurance

Easy to use and gives you confidence.

It was easy and simple to set up. A few clicks of the button and done. Feel more confident whilst out riding knowing that my bikes are safe.

Dale's avatar
Dale

All you need

The customer service is exceptional, combined with a comprehensive cover that meets every aspect of worry as a cyclist. I wouldn't settle for less when it comes to protecting my "baby"

Daniel B's avatar
Daniel B

Quick and easy

Quick, easy and good value for money

Conor's avatar
Conor

Cycle Insurance

Affordable insurance with no hassle claims

Great insurance company with affordable prices, I've had to make a claim once which was no hassle and dealt with quickly and efficiently so I could get back out on the road again and doing what I love, riding my bike! Would always recommend wiggle cycle insurance to family and friends and they offer great discounts for insuring more than one bike which works great for me. We cyclists do always believe in n+ 1 after all (n = current amount of bikes).

Miles Cant's avatar
Miles Cant

Peace of mind

No more worries about theft and wiggle have all the important things covered.

Tatties's avatar
Tatties

If Carlsberg did Bike Insurance

A simple online quote that produces cover giving me peace of mind that my Bike(s) and accessories are covered by one monthly premium

Mark_E's avatar
Mark_E

Super!

Easy, efficient and reliable. Would highly recommend.

Steven higgins's avatar
Steven higgins

Insurance

Wiggle are a big name in the cycling world and a very trusted company. My insurance was brilliantly cheap and covered everything

Stuart Hepden's avatar
Stuart Hepden

easy peasy

easy fast convenient and hopefully won't have to use its services

Anastasios Tapeinopoulos's avatar
Anastasios Tapeinopoulos

Cycle Insurance

Extremely easy and clear customer service

I came to wiggle to see if they would beat my Bikmo premium, they did and helped me sort out a policy tailored to my exact requirements within a few email communications and a phonecall. Very quick responses and easy to set up, highly recommended.

Rory Clements's avatar
Rory Clements

Wiggle

Easy to purchase with great benefits ! I found wiggle to offer the most benefits for the most competitive on the market.

Michael Curtis's avatar
Michael Curtis

Cycle Insurance

Outstanding customer service experience and Insurance as a whole on the product offerings.

Wiggle is reliable insurance in every way if you ever need anything their staff are always happy to assist quickly and professionally!

Natasha Pouyoukas's avatar