yulife Reviews

Yulife are the world's first lifestyle insurance company. Claiming to offer fast, beautiful and simple insurance, in their app. If you want to find out more about what their customers thought of this service, you can read Yulife reviews on Smart Money People. Smart Money People is the place to go to read financial service reviews, helping you to find out more about what everyday customers are saying about a wide range of providers.

yulife Review Insight

yulife Products 16

Lifestyle Insurance

Life insurance that has had a real impact on my life

On top of enjoying access to a 24/7 GP, nutritionist consultations... I also really like using the YuLife app. It has lead to me meditating for the first time and it encourages other regular healthy behaviour such as walking during my lunch break.

Reviewed on 17th September 2020
Anna's avatar
Anna

Lifestyle Insurance

Great app which gets me much more active and concentrating on my health

App is really engaging and love the Yuuniverse and glad they are adding new levels :) my step count has gone up massively since using it and even started meditation which I never seen myself doing before, keep up the great work!

Reviewed on 17th September 2020
Andrew's avatar
Andrew

love it

very good products which inspire you to be better

Reviewed on 16th September 2020

Lifestyle Insurance

A critical benefit with so many added extras!

Besides providing a peace of mind for both myself and my family with life insurance, I regularly use the app to track my daily activities - I like that I'm rewarded for taking small steps to improve my health as it gives me the nudge to do more than I would whilst working from home. An overall fantastic product!

Sophie Hibbert's avatar
Sophie Hibbert

Lifestyle Insurance

Good perks and makes you think more holistically!

I enjoy engaging with the app :)

A's avatar
A

Great product

Fun, interactive, keeps you fit and creates a workplace game.

Lucci Levi 's avatar
Lucci Levi

Love the proposition!

The Yulife team have been super engaging and on the ball, they have been integral to the successful launch of the product within my clients. The product itself is unique, rewarding and innovative. I love that you can reap the benefits for health... Read more

The Yulife team have been super engaging and on the ball, they have been integral to the successful launch of the product within my clients. The product itself is unique, rewarding and innovative. I love that you can reap the benefits for health behaviours.

Reviewed on 7th September 2020
Laura Matthews's avatar
Laura Matthews

YuLife - YuBetcha!

I am HR Manager in our SME tech company and can hands down say this is our best benefit - from breadth of offerings, engagement help, ease of use and customer service (for our employees but also for me as company admin) YuLife ace it! Breathed life into a previously ignored and undervalued benefit. YuLife are equally brilliant at the boring behind the scenes bits as well as the part that they obviously really enjoy - bringing life to a death benefit.

Reviewed on 4th September 2020
Amy Barker's avatar
Amy Barker

With the Times

YuLife are very trendy and their marketing materials are ace, trendy and with the time!

Reviewed on 4th September 2020
Jo Parker's avatar
Jo Parker

Game-changing life insurance

Now more than ever I have loved having access to YuLife's benefits during lock-down. I have used the 24/7 Virtual GP when I had no access to GP clinics, kept my steps up using their engaging walking and meditation app - and earned rewards while doing it!

Reviewed on 2nd September 2020
Sarah Ongley's avatar
Sarah Ongley

Healthy habits

Yulife is amazing for the healthy habits it promotes. Love that I can earn points for vouchers!

Reviewed on 1st September 2020
Osama Rahman's avatar
Osama Rahman

Lifestyle Insurance

Nothing gets me out of the house like YuLife

It's easy for me to get sucked into my work, and it's more important than ever to be reminded to go outside regularly and take some walks. (the amazon vouchers are a bonus too)

Reviewed on 1st September 2020
andrico's avatar
andrico

Lifestyle Insurance

Such a groundbreaking way to manage life insurance

I absolutely love yulife, it is a great concept of enouraging people to be healthier and engaging with people throughout their lives rather than just provided a pay out if they die.

ladylianne_25@hotmail.com's avatar
ladylianne_25@hotmail.com

Love it

Good product, nice team, happy to be a part of it.

Cristina's avatar
Cristina

Lifestyle Insurance

Brilliant service that I actually use every day

Great product and really enjoy doing quests everyday and certainly walking more than before/

Andrew's avatar
Andrew

Lifestyle Insurance

Insurance actually making me healthier

I love to beat my friends on the YuLife steps leaderboard. It is definetely getting me out there and walking a couple more thousand steps a day.

Lewis's avatar