AA Cars Reviews

AA Cars offers car finance for consumers. If you're like to share your feedback about them, please do so on Smart Money People, the UK's review website for finance.

Average

AA Cars Products 4

Unprofessional

As a dealer, I can confirm these are totally unprofessional. They will lie to you, rude on the phone and don’t not give a crap about the dealer, car or retail customer!

Reviewed on 22nd June 2022
Alex's avatar
Alex

So disappointed

Very rude customer service and poor! My account has been blocked from 16/02/2022 up to now! Why? because I had a transaction to my brother in Iran supporting him and his family, I explained by email everything and contact metro bank 100 times but get in Read more

Very rude customer service and poor!
My account has been blocked from 16/02/2022 up to now! Why? because I had a transaction to my brother in Iran supporting him and his family, I explained by email everything and contact metro bank 100 times but get in touch with the relevant team to solve my problem! Finally I spoke with a customer service team, I explained everything for her, she said she can’t help me with it, when asking why you can’t she she hung up my phone! Very poor customer service team and unprofessional!!

Reviewed on 21st February 2022
Abdullah Ahmadi's avatar
Abdullah Ahmadi

Amazing service

Quick, Easy and Effortless service.

Reviewed on 7th September 2019