Albany Park Financial Protection Reviews

Albany Park search the market to help find good protection options for their customers. If you have experience of Albany Park, please leave a short review here today.

Albany Park Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Financial Protection Reviews

Review Albany Park's Financial Protection now

Excellent service!

They explain in detail everything what you ask them... Read more

They explain in detail everything what you ask them and
during the conversation they show that they are professionals.
I want to say my thanks to Mr Lewis Holliday-Financial Protection Adviser
,who review my request and has processed my application.
Best Regards

Reviewed on 15th September 2019
Vasil Ivanov Ivanov's avatar
Vasil Ivanov Ivanov

Easy

Using the company to find the right insurance for me was easy and stress free which is what I needed in the midst of buying my first home

Reviewed on 12th September 2019
Zaraleigh8's avatar
Zaraleigh8

First class

Absolutely first class service from Albany Park. I was given speedy expert advice which helped me to make substantial savings on by insurance payments, while retaining the cover I need. I would highly recommend to others.

Reviewed on 12th September 2019
Alistair Morrison's avatar
Alistair Morrison

Really helpful and friendly

Totally helpful and friendly staff can’t do enough for you sort the best deals out to

Ian Myerscough's avatar
Ian Myerscough

Would recommend

Great costumer service and easy set up

Lilla's avatar
Lilla

100% recommend

Fantastic service from a great team. I have dealt with Albany for a number of years and the service I received it always of the highest caliber. With all the complicated products available, they are always happy to help and provide any assistance that is needed.

Marc's avatar
Marc

Brilliant!

Like a breath of fresh air after several unpleasant experiences with other companies. Very thorough and professional.

J H's avatar
J H

Financial Protection Insurance

I was extremely pleased with the service from Toby. He didn’t try to oversell it the product, but made sure I have enough insurance cover to cover my monthly outgoings if I ever need to make a claim.

Carol Grant's avatar
Carol Grant

Fabulous

I was very impressed, very helpful and totally satisfied with the help and information given Thank you

Gayle 's avatar
Gayle

Best in class across all service levels

From clear communication, to superior professionalism, Albany Park are simply the best in class! Liam Shipton guided me through product options, without any major pressure to purchase any, that aligned with my lifestyle and needs for setting up my own business. He & Albany have taken the stress and worry out of my hands whilst providing me with a level of service that as a customer you are happy to pay for and sign up to. I have recommended Albany to many within my network and I believe they deserve this award for all their efforts.

- Aaron Smith

Aaron's avatar
Aaron

Highly recommended

Prompt and professional with great knowledge of their products.

Craig Knibbs's avatar
Craig Knibbs

Really helpful and knowledgeable without being pushy

I was pleasantly surprised at how helpful and knowledgeable Liam at Albany Park was. He helped me look at lots of different options and explained the possible implications. He wasn't pushy at all nor did he try to push me to the most expensive option. Very happy with the service and would definitely recommend.

MAZo's avatar
MAZo

Easy hassle-free policy

Joe Smith worked hard to find me the right income protection policy and stayed in touch over a long period of time before I was in a position to take out the policy. Very professional, have already recommended them.

Reviewed on 9th September 2019
H Kemish's avatar
H Kemish

Outstanding service, professionalism and delivery that met my needs

Starting up my own business I scoured the market looking for products that I would need as cover/protection. I had left the corporate world after almost two decades and that 'comfort blanket' went too. I had no private medical insurance, no income protection and no life assurance.

I came across Albany Park as an option, where I eventually met Liam Shipton, and for someone like me who likes to investigate every particular option available and every product broken down with every cost analysed ... for Liam he simply delivered. He was professional in his work, he gave me choices that suited my needs and he was honest & fair - rare traits in a sales-orientated environment.

Because of all this, Liam made my choice to select Albany Park ab easy one. I appreciate Albany must provide excellent training and there are most likely target incentives but I truly believe above all this, Liam simply did his job will because he likes what he is doing and wants to do it well.

Congratulations Liam and congratulations Albany - you seem to fit well together

Reviewed on 3rd September 2019
Aaron's avatar
Aaron

mr paul siddall

i found the staff were very helpfull

Reviewed on 2nd September 2019
paul siddall's avatar
paul siddall

Most helpful

Most helpful, efficient, quick and was able to meet our needs with the right financial protection.

KZ's avatar
KZ

Superior Products and Service

I used a comparison company called www.incomeprotectinsurance.co.uk who's top result was Albany Park, they was excellent from start to finish, clear and concise information with a friendly member of staff, no hard sell just sound advice for me to consider which later led to purchasing a policy that was not only cheaper but a much superior cover level than others I had tried

Highly recommended

Lee

Lee's avatar
Lee

Amazing service, top customer care!

Sam Currall 's avatar
Sam Currall

Excellent customer service

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff

Reviewed on 26th August 2019
Archi's avatar
Archi

I found Lauren very professional. Throughout the conversation was not pushy fir securing the deal for me. I would recommend Albany Park highly fir the professionalism.

Reviewed on 26th August 2019