AllSAFE Travel Insurance Reviews

Our AllSAFE Travel Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a AllSAFE customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Good

AllSAFE Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review AllSAFE's Travel Insurance now

Grate

Very good company,I would like this company

Reviewed on 22nd November 2018
Lukacs Fabian's avatar
Lukacs Fabian

Very good great product well done

Reviewed on 6th November 2018
 Michael Flieger's avatar
Michael Flieger

Load of rubbish

I purchased a policy for my Mum and Dad. It cost £42. Never had to use travel insurance before but my mum took ill on holiday. She ended up having emergency surgery. The insurance have been awful. We have been going around in circles for weeks. Spending lots of time on the phone getting no where. My mum paid out £2500 and has not had a penny back. The worst insurance company possible. They should be reported!! They haven’t followed anything through or helped out with anything. My mum and Dad had to do it all themselves.

Reviewed on 24th September 2018
Jenny Sutherland's avatar
Jenny Sutherland

Not reachable

I recently purchased a policy for my daughter and her boyfriend for a trip to Turkey. When purchasing the policy I later noticed that they had included my name in error as a name traveller. I immediately phoned their numbers on their website only to discover that all were unobtainable ( not so good if you are in a foreign country and need to contact them urgently). The only way to sort this out is by emailing them.

Reviewed on 28th May 2018