Fancy a chance to win £1,000? Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

AllSAFE Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 1 month ago

Our AllSAFE Travel Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a AllSAFE customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Travel Insurance Reviews (1)

28th May 2018

Not reachable

I recently purchased a policy for my daughter and her boyfriend for a trip to Turkey. When purchasing the policy I later noticed that they had included my name in error as a name traveller. I immediately phoned their numbers on their website only to discover that all were unobtainable ( not so good if you are in a foreign country and need to contact them urgently). The only way to sort this out is by emailing them.