Atlas Direct Travel Insurance Reviews

Read or write Atlas Direct reviews from independent customers like yourself. Whether it’s Atlas Direct Single Trip, Wintersports Cover, or Annual travel insurance − let us know what you thought of their products, service, and value for money, and help others find the best possible travel insurance product on the market.

Good

Atlas Direct Review Insight

Speed

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review Atlas Direct's Travel Insurance now

Always on point

I've used them for over 15 years and they provide exactly the cover I need.

Reviewed on 25th July 2020
Andrew 's avatar
Andrew

Quick and easy, thankfully no problems

Luckily didn't need to use our travel insurance as everything went smoothly but the whole set up process was very good.

Reviewed on 17th September 2017
Sam Crossman's avatar
Sam Crossman

Terrible service

Customer services never reply to correspondence. Constantly have to chase them. Waste of time & money to insure with this company.

Reviewed on 31st July 2017
Ellen Thornes's avatar
Ellen Thornes

Difficulty cancelling a renewal

I followed the instructions on their letter "YOU MUST CALL OR EMAIL... Read more

I followed the instructions on their letter "YOU MUST CALL OR EMAIL US.
I called to cancel a renewal that was not due to commence for a week. They would not accept my call to cancel the renewal, even though this was quiet clear on their letter.
Would only accept if I contacted them via email, customer service is non existant. Don't put in your correspondence to call if when customers do, you won't accept the cancellation.

Reviewed on 29th November 2016