Better.co.uk: Mortgage Broker reviews

Based on 341 reviews, last reviewed 5th Jul 2022

Prompt communication and super service I was very happy with all communication and my questions were answered promptly and effectively. I would use service again and recommend. Reviewed on: 4th April 2022
Kerrie's avatar
Kerrie

Give them everything - receive nothing Fill out all the forms online, give them all my details and they gave me nothing and want me to talk to a sales person All I want to see is mortgag... Read more Reviewed on: 5th July 2022
Neil kelsey's avatar
Neil kelsey

About the Mortgage Broker

Considering using Better.co.uk for your next mortgage? Read our Better.co.uk mortgage broker reviews first on Smart Money People - the UK's #1 site for financial services reviews, including this innovative new mortgage broker. Or if you’ve already had dealings with Better.co.uk, why not share a review of your own? Your review, good or bad, will help others get a feel for whether this the of mortgage service is right for their needs

Review Better.co.uk: Mortgage Broker now

Better.co.uk Mortgage Broker reviews (341)

Give them everything - receive nothing

Fill out all the forms online, give them all my details and they gave me nothing and want me to talk to a sales person All I want to see is mortgage offers or be able to live chat but this was not offered to me so I will not be proceeding to use their services Reviewed on: 5th July 2022
Neil kelsey's avatar
Neil kelsey

Prompt communication and super service

Kerrie's avatar
Kerrie

Good mortgage broker

They have a really quick process and it's completely free. Reviewed on: 31st March 2022
Mercy Kalu's avatar
Mercy Kalu

Great company

Trussle helped me with my recent remortgage the whole process from start to finish was seamless. Reviewed on: 28th March 2022
Enamul's avatar
Enamul

Do you have a different Better.co.uk product?

Better.co.uk has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products