Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards is now open!
Vote today and you could win £1,000 (T&Cs Apply).
VOTE NOW

Capify Business Loan Reviews

Ratings based on 26 reviews Last review 2 months ago

Capify business loan reviews help other business owners to get the inside track on what having a business loan with Capify is really like. Smart Money People is the leading business review site in the UK and we want to hear about your experience of this business loan. You can write your Capify business loan reviews today to share your experience of this product. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Your Business Loan Reviews (26)

2nd January 2020

Fantastic service

From beginning to end it is a seamless and positive experience. I had regular updates and the whole process was considered and easy to complete. We have used Capify 3 times now and I would use them again! A great experience and highly recommended.

We have used Capify 3 times now and I would use them again!
A great experience and highly recommended.