Calling all Mortgage Brokers! Take part in our Mortgage Lender Benchmark survey today.Click Here

CLC Finance Cash Loan Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 1 year ago

CLC Finance personal loan reviews on Smart Money People are honest reviews. If you're trying to determine whether this is the right personal loan for you, reading our CLC Finance personal loan reviews can help you to find out what other people have to say. Smart Money People launched in October 2014 to help people like you to find the best personal loans. If you have used a CLC Finance personal loan, we'd love you to write a quick review too.

Your Cash Loan Reviews (3)

19th October 2016

I had applied for a loan with clc and no one rang me bout it so I went some where else. rubbish they r.

Had applied for a loan over a week ago still no one rang me or email not a word.so I change my mind and went some where else rubbish firm.