CLC Finance Cash Loan Reviews

CLC Finance personal loan reviews on Smart Money People are honest reviews. If you're trying to determine whether this is the right personal loan for you, reading our CLC Finance personal loan reviews can help you to find out what other people have to say. Smart Money People launched in October 2014 to help people like you to find the best personal loans. If you have used a CLC Finance personal loan, we'd love you to write a quick review too.

Poor

CLC Finance Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Cash Loan Reviews

Review CLC Finance's Cash Loan now

Terrible

Terrible company, dont trust them one bit. Awful at dealing with people.My advise would be go else where if you need anything.

Reviewed on 14th July 2017

I had applied for a loan with clc and no one rang me bout it so I went some where else. rubbish they r.

Had applied for a loan over a week ago still no one rang me or email not a word.so I change my mind and went some where else rubbish firm.

Reviewed on 19th October 2016
Andy smooth 's avatar
Andy smooth

AVOID!

Not friendly, poor terms and really much better options available in todays age. Look elsewhere.

Reviewed on 24th July 2015