Clerical Medical Investment Account Reviews

Ratings based on 2 reviews       Last review 23 hours ago

Clerical Medical investment reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to get the inside track on what having a portfolio with Clerical Medical is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using Clerical Medical investments, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Good

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Investment Account Reviews

Review Clerical Medical's Investment Account now

To be avoided

After my Mother died we had to inform all the outfits she had invested in and obtain valuations for... Read more

After my Mother died we had to inform all the outfits she had invested in and obtain valuations for Probate.
Everyone duly obliged except CM. Phone call after phone call was met with delay tactics and stalling and in the end, outright lying.
After weeks of hassle we got our valuation but then the real challenge happened - claiming the fund. We got the Halifax Bereavement department involved and amazingly they got the same treatment.
Finally I told them I was going to the Police as I smelt a rat.
That did the trick.
No one in their right mind would invest with these people - look at all the appalling reviews on line. Awful.

Reviewed on 23rd September 2021
Ashley Lind's avatar
Ashley Lind

Would invest in premium bonds

Would invest in premium bonds and keep fingers crossed each month

Reviewed on 1st March 2017