Direct Travel Insurance Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 2 reviews Last review 1 year ago

Our Direct Travel Insurance Travel Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Direct Travel Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Travel Insurance Reviews (2)

16th July 2017

Easy and straightforward

This travel insurance was one of the best deals I found with clear policy wording and great customer support. I never needed to use the insurance, thank goodness! There was no automatic renewal of this policy, which I liked, and they contacted me well before the deadline to tell me I was approaching the deadline giving me more time to shop around. I still haven't chosen my next travel insurance policy but it is nice knowing that I have a buffer of one month to work out what is the best policy for me.