Direct Travel Insurance Travel Insurance Reviews

Our Direct Travel Insurance Travel Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Direct Travel Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Direct Travel Insurance Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review Direct Travel Insurance's Travel Insurance now

Good value at the time

When I booked this insurance a couple or so years ago and at the time it was very well priced and offered the cover I required.

Reviewed on 24th July 2017
John Basham's avatar
John Basham

Easy and straightforward

This travel insurance was one of the best deals I found with clear policy wording and great customer support. I never needed to use the insurance, thank goodness! There was no automatic renewal of this policy, which I liked, and they contacted me well before the deadline to tell me I was approaching the deadline giving me more time to shop around. I still haven't chosen my next travel insurance policy but it is nice knowing that I have a buffer of one month to work out what is the best policy for me.

Reviewed on 16th July 2017