Five Lamps Reviews

Five Lamps provide services to socially and financially excluded individuals across the North East and Yorkshire. If you have experience of Five Lamps, write your Five Lamps review today. With your reviews, we can increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Five Lamps Review Insight

Five Lamps Products 22

Personal Loans

Loyal customer for 13 year!!!

I was a loyal customer 13 year!!!! Been there longer than half the staff... I always pay more than recommend as since 2009 that’s what I’ve been used to and o always say “ you don’t miss what you never had” so religiously for 13 year paid the same. Put in another and refused it’s laughable it’s gone right downhill some staff have an attitude i won’t mention names! I suggest to all my friends to join and my partner and family I won’t be now !!!!!

Reviewed on 13th October 2021
Sparkles's avatar
Sparkles

Easy and fast . Very friendly team . Highly recommended

Reviewed on 22nd June 2019
Emma Jade's avatar
Emma Jade

Loan

Very fast and professional funds were in account with 48 hours. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 19th June 2019
Rayna sumpton 's avatar
Rayna sumpton

Fanatic customer service

Customer service is brilliant get the loan within a few day and doesn’t have any daft re payments

Reviewed on 19th June 2019
Ella brudenell's avatar
Ella brudenell

Personal Loans

Always helpful when I phone have used these for many years when needed

Reviewed on 7th June 2019
Vikki's avatar
Vikki

Quick and easy

Great service quick easy response

Reviewed on 5th June 2019
Donna Thompson 's avatar
Donna Thompson

Very easy and straightforward

Never had any problems with five lamps. All staff are lovely and friendly. Very easy straightforward process also. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 4th June 2019
Katie Mcalpine's avatar
Katie Mcalpine

Personal Loans

Definitely would recommend five lamps loans

I would highly recommend five lamps loans. I have had very good experiences with five lamps personal loans. Never had an negative experience. Staff are always helpful, polite, friendly.

Kazzie Collins's avatar
Kazzie Collins

Very friendly and helpful

It was a very easy to follow process with friendly staff on the end of the phone to answer any questions. Would definitely recommend them.

Shadow 001's avatar
Shadow 001

Personal Loans

Quite helpful and quick with releasing the funds defiantly reccomend

Was quite helpful on phone and helped a lot with me understanding terms and stuff like that funds were there quite quickly overall brilliant company will defiantly reccomend

Michael's avatar
Michael

Very fast and friendly

I completed the online forms and got accepted straight away. Very straight forward.

Louingo35's avatar
Louingo35

A*

All staff are friendly and very helpful the loan process was quick and easy and payout was very quick repayments are very good too

Jonny 's avatar
Jonny

Personal Loans

It is what is says it is

Never had any faults and money always goes in fast

Samantha jubb 's avatar
Samantha jubb

Great company

Great company never had a problem

Emma mckitten 's avatar
Emma mckitten

Personal loan

Excellent service. Used these a few times and are very quick with process and reasonable intrest

Lucy's avatar
Lucy

Extremely helpful

Always polite and helpful, never fail to help out in any time of need

Charlene brown's avatar
Charlene brown

The best

Absolutely couldn’t recommend this company enough, by far the best and lowest prices to pay back AMAZING .

Shannon Leigh Hodgkins's avatar
Shannon Leigh Hodgkins

Personal Loans

Helped me out when I needed the cash when I moved house the extra cash really helped with furniture and other house hold items 100% recommend these

Shannon's avatar
Shannon

Great!

My experience was great! I have used conduit around 3 times now. My pay out was fast each time. The process for applying and reviving the personal loan is quick and simple. The re-payments are also agreed at a reasonable rate as oppose to other companies I have had loans with in the past.

El's avatar
El

Brilliant service

Fab service excellent customer contact

Lparker's avatar