Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards
Ratings based on 429 reviews Last review 5 months ago

if you're looking for customer reviews of Freedom Finance's loan comparison and credit broker tools, Smart Money People is the place for you. We use the power of your Freedom Finance reviews to help others find the best product for them. If you're an existing customer - leave your own Freedom Finance review today.

Your Credit Broker Reviews (429)

30th June 2017

Not what I hoped for

I spent a long time trying to a loan and they couldn't help me with the kind of loan I wanted.

Reply from Freedom Finance
Dear Stephen We are sorry that we could not match you with a lender on this occasion. We provide you with a personalised quotation based on your individual circumstances. If you did not receive the quote you were expecting, we advise that you check your credit rating to ensure it is accurate. Free trials are available from Clear Score (Equifax) and Noddle (Call Credit). We also have a free guide which provides you with money management hints and tips, from protecting your credit score to understanding factors which may affect it. To download our guide, click here: www.freedomfinance.co.uk/declined-for-a-loan-landing-page.
28th June 2017

Very impressive, easy to locate and simply the best

I was desperate for some funds to relieve myself of done financial pressure. Credit rating was bad but easily got through with this great company. Made it easier for me to borrow and payment was affordable and spread over my choice of time period. Repayment of the loan has helped Boast my credit rating

27th June 2017

Freedom Finance - Quick, frendly, proffessional

Arranging my loan with Freedom finance was simple and stress free. ...

Arranging my loan with Freedom finance was simple and stress free.
The web site and friendly staff make the clever step-by-step process easy.
The loan detail guidence was delivered in a proffessional and detailed manor making me feel confident that I understood everything and I was happy to agree my loan at the end.
I have recommended Freedom to friends and family
and they have also enjoyed the same service as me.

Reply from Freedom Finance
Thanks Alan for you review. It's good to hear everything was stress free. Happy to help. - Chris

brilliant company

I cannot speak highly enough about Freedom Finance easy to talk to understanding and the whole process is very very quick with fantastic finance rates. Why go anywhere else when these guys can do it all for you fairly

Reply from Freedom Finance
Hi Royston, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are delighted to have been able to help.

Complete waste of time

I ended up getting no loan from these people. Wouldn't use them again.

Reply from Freedom Finance
Dear Lauren, We are sorry that we could not match you with a lender on this occasion. We provide you with a personalised quotation based on your individual circumstances. If you did not receive the quote you were expecting, we advise that you check your credit rating to ensure it is accurate. Free trials are available from Clear Score (Equifax) and Noddle (Call Credit). We also have a free guide which provides you with money management hints and tips, from protecting your credit score to understanding factors which may affect it. To download our guide, click here: www.freedomfinance.co.uk/declined-for-a-loan-landing-page.

Simply the best

This Company is a delight to deal with, pleasant friendly staff and they do their upmost to get you the best deal available, would definitely recommend them ****

Reply from Freedom Finance
Hi Lisa, Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that we were able to help!
25th June 2017

Freedom Finance

Exceptional service. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Nothing too much trouble. Fast and efficient.

Reply from Freedom Finance
Thank you for your feedback, I am glad that we were able to help.
25th June 2017

Quick and easy

It was quick and easy to deal wit them, and they manage to find quite good deal even with really bad credit history. Highly recommending. Regards, Martynas

Reply from Freedom Finance
Hi Martynas, Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that we were able to help you find the perfect loan.