Fancy a chance to win £1,000? Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Ratings based on 631 reviews Last review 6 days ago

if you're looking for customer reviews of Freedom Finance's loan comparison and credit broker tools, Smart Money People is the place for you. We use the power of your Freedom Finance reviews to help others find the best product for them. If you're an existing customer - leave your own Freedom Finance review today.

Your Credit Broker Reviews (631)

Friendly, helpful advice

Freedom finance were very friendly, helpful and easy to talk to, after been turned down by many other company's for a loan, freedom finance were there for me and got me a loan which I never thought I'd get, thank you freedom finance.

Reply from Freedom Finance
Great to hear your feedback. Thank you Gethin.

Mrs Joanne Moore

Fantastic support when in financial difficulty Freedom Finance chose a loan for me which is affordable related on in depth support

Reply from Freedom Finance
Great to hear your experience Joanne. Thank you for your feedback.

Remortgage

I had an opportunity to remortgage through the freedom finance and it was very good choice. Everything was straight forward and smooth up to the end. Thank you very much!

Reply from Freedom Finance
Thank you Marcin for your review!

First class credit broker

Freedom finance really helped me out when others wouldn't and were really helpful and great customer service

Reply from Freedom Finance
Thank you for the first class review #1. Thank you Frank.