Share your consumer credit feedback and you'll be entered into our £1,000 prize draw!Vote in the Consumer Credit Awards
Ratings based on 496 reviews Last review 4 days ago

if you're looking for customer reviews of Freedom Finance's loan comparison and credit broker tools, Smart Money People is the place for you. We use the power of your Freedom Finance reviews to help others find the best product for them. If you're an existing customer - leave your own Freedom Finance review today.

Your Credit Broker Reviews (496)

17th April 2018

Using Freedom Finance.

I found the staff to be extremely helpful in assisting me with my application and every effort was made to ensure I knew the steps I must take to reach my loan decision as quickly as possible. I felt I was in control of the process and was confident of a positive outcome.

Quick and easy

Applied for a loan for a car, got a decision within minutes and loan transferred working a few days...great customer service and great product.

Reply from Freedom Finance
Hi Paul, thanks for leaving us a review! We are delighted that we were able to help. Thanks, Ella

Great service!

I had a calm and easy experience with Freedom Finance and was left feeling at ease, friendly customer service goes a long way!

Reply from Freedom Finance
Hi Tracey, thanks for your feedback. We're delighted that we were able to help. Thanks, Ella

Overall pleasant experience

Ive only been a Customer for a couple of months, however all my interactions have been great so far. Changes requested were made swiftly and advice was helpful and given freely.

Hi Aine, thank you for leaving us a review. Thanks, Ella
15th April 2018

Very Unhappy Customer - will never consider using again or recommending this company

Referred me to together finance who messed a payments up and ending up costing me more interest on payments as they weren't in time loan process took months and problems were not ever resolved. This company should not be trading

Reply from Freedom Finance
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear of your experience with Together Finance. We are a finance broker, so that means we search our large panel of lenders to find a loan that's right for you based on your circumstances. We do not pass data on to third parties without consent. Together Finance is a lender on our panel who provided you with a loan offer which you chose to accept. You review appears to be regarding the service that they have provided you. Once you choose to progress with a loan offer, Freedom Finance are unable to assist further as it is out of our hands what you choose to do past offer stage. I will ask our team to look into this as this is not what we would expect from one of our lenders. However, I would suggest that you contact the lender direct to resolve any issues that you may have, as your experience appears to be with the lender and not Freedom Finance. Warm wishes, Ella
14th April 2018

Freedom makes life that bit easier

Very straightforward service, no fuss ,just a few simple steps to arrange the loan for home improvements, the adviser gave me a number of options and discussed these in a clear manner, i wouldn't hesitate to use Freedom finance again in the future as it was completely hassle free