Tackle your big money questions with our Money Bites podcastListen now
Ratings based on 646 reviews Last review 3 months ago

if you're looking for customer reviews of Freedom Finance's loan comparison and credit broker tools, Smart Money People is the place for you. We use the power of your Freedom Finance reviews to help others find the best product for them. If you're an existing customer - leave your own Freedom Finance review today.

Your Credit Broker Reviews (646)

17th July 2019

I will continue collaboration!

The investment expert explained everything in detail, explained the peculiarities of the IPO. I admit that there were doubts about it because it seemed that investing was too risky. Therefore, we agreed that we will start small. In total, in two months, I received 20% of the profit. I will continue to work with them.

17th July 2019

I've participated in almost every IPO

I have been working with the company for about two years now. I participate in almost every IPO. Over the past year, it received 130% of revenue for $ 6,000. As a passive income - this, in my opinion, is awesome.

17th July 2019

There is no sense of deception

It happens that you find a brokerage firm and you immediately think that something is wrong. With Freedom, there is no such feeling, because you are explained everything in detail and are shown causal relationships. I make up to 30% a year.

21st June 2019

strong and professional level of support

I like the way the company treats its customers, it struck me a lot. I did not expect such a strong and professional level of support. Any question is addressed as quickly as possible.