Freedom Finance Loan Broker Reviews

Ratings based on 2,584 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

if you're looking for customer reviews of Freedom Finance's loan comparison and credit broker tools, Smart Money People is the place for you. We use the power of your Freedom Finance reviews to help others find the best product for them.

If you're an existing customer - leave your own...

If you're an existing customer - leave your own Freedom Finance review today.

Consumer Credit Awards logo Winner of "Best Consumer Credit Broker" at the Consumer Credit Awards 2017.
Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Loan Broker Reviews

2,584 reviews

Review Freedom Finance's Loan Broker now

is ok

I have only Good experience with this company.

Reviewed on 27th September 2022
pwypych's avatar
pwypych

Fantastic

Really helpful and fabulous customer service

Reviewed on 27th September 2022
Susan's avatar
Susan

Great help - great service

Fast efficient service, listened and knew my needs and found me perfect product for me.

Reviewed on 15th August 2022
PO's avatar
PO

Great encounter

Great experience with good response.

Reviewed on 15th August 2022
Joyce Asante's avatar
Joyce Asante

Easy and simple yo use

Useful and easy website to use clear to exchange all details and quickly recieved products

Lizzie's avatar
Lizzie

Get my money very quick

Very quick and without any problems.

Zbigniew Zakowski's avatar
Zbigniew Zakowski

Expertised

Such a quick, hassle free way to see if I was able to be accepted for a loan.

Chazza9's avatar
Chazza9

Super fast and simple

I initially was just browsing for something to consolidate my credit card debt. Freedom Finance were so helpful and easy to use which made a tedious job painless. Highly recommend

Tina's avatar
Tina

Easy to follow

I came across freedom by chance and i applied for a loan and everything was straight forward and explained every step of the way and i was pleased with the way they keep you up to date the best Company i have dealt with as of date i have also Passed them Read more

I came across freedom by chance and i applied for a loan and everything was straight forward and explained every step of the way and i was pleased with the way they keep you up to date the best Company i have dealt with as of date i have also Passed them on to someone else i would recommend them again.

Kathleen Roberts's avatar
Kathleen Roberts

Outstanding

Service was quick, professional,polite and courteous

Ian Mcintosh's avatar
Ian Mcintosh

Very understanding of the right finance for peopleneeds

Recommended you to a friend allso a friend told me how helpful and highly recommended you are my review highlynrated

Helen simmond's avatar
Helen simmond

Best loan

Brilliant simple steps to complete the application in the online process Easy forms and little effort to make It so enjoyable to actually want to do it. Borrowing can be very stressful but freedom finance don’t make it like that.

jc.volts@live.co.uk's avatar
jc.volts@live.co.uk

Very quick

When i lost hope that i would get accepted for a loan this guys helped me and all the process was easy and quick .

Razvan's avatar
Razvan

Full of Good Cheer

A company that seems happy for you and feels supportive of you and fills you with positivity. Of course they are speedy; of course they are friendly; of course they are courteous and professional. But they are also something else. Something indefinable. L Read more

A company that seems happy for you and feels supportive of you and fills you with positivity. Of course they are speedy; of course they are friendly; of course they are courteous and professional. But they are also something else. Something indefinable. Like good fairies they make you feel fine!

Emma Goldman's avatar
Emma Goldman

Quick & easy, totally hassle free!

My checks came back within seconds and the form was filled out in a very simple and efficient way. I had it all complete and money in my account within 10-15 minutes. Absolutely recommended !

AC's avatar
AC

Brilliant and easy to use

Application was straight Forward and easy.Staff were polite and helpful thru whole process

Neale Powell's avatar
Neale Powell

Helps me a lot

This company help me out with clean my debt, thank you

anna gajewska's avatar
anna gajewska

Excellent company

Easy straight forward process to getting a loan

clairewareham1@hotmail.com's avatar
clairewareham1@hotmail.com

Highly professional and efficient.

The speed and efficiency of the deliverables is highly commendable. They referenced and got me the best loan deal in minutes with funds in my account bin 24 hours. This is exceptional and done with due diligence

Olajide Taiwo's avatar
Olajide Taiwo

Excellent, easy interface and fast response.

Positive experience from start to finish. Very impressed!

Chris Dinsdale's avatar