Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 18 reviews Last review 9 months ago

Our Globelink International Travel Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Globelink International customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Travel Insurance Reviews (18)

23rd September 2017

Good value for money but slow on claims

Although I will continue to use Globelink, when I made a claim last year I then became aware that it is not Globelink that processes the claim, it is "Rightpath" which take forever to respond to each single email -up to 2 weeks, and so the process drags on for months. If a person were seriously injured, I hate to think how long it would take to recouperate the damages; as it was, mine was a small claim and after 4 months...I was finally awarded the amount that I had requested. It should not take that long and each single response should not take 10 days or more, I can understand 3-4, not 10.

Aussie Option

Globelink made for an easy choice and purchase, quick process and hassle free. Great for Australians who are already abroad and looking to renew insurance.

Reply from Globelink International
Dear Mr. Taylor, Thank you for your feedback. It’s good to know you found our service helpful and efficient. Travel safe!
23rd August 2017

Insurance for the out of the ordinary traveller

I was delighted to finally find an insurer who understands we don't all fit into a neat box. They arranged insurance for us even after we'd left the UK.

Reply from Globelink International
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance and for sharing your customer experience. We are happy to provide various policies to suit any traveller’s needs, and our Already Travelling policy to cover those who’ve already started their trips. Enjoy your trips!

Uniquely

The service provided by Globelink International has the rare admixture of professionalism and a sense of comradeship that is amongst the rare attributes of what are viewed as impersonal enterprises.
There is little more to say as this encompasses all one requires and, in which, one has a powerful feeling of goodwill and well being whatever should befall.
I confidently recommend Globelink International.

Reply from Globelink International
Dear Mr. Harris, We appreciate your positive feedback and are pleased you found our service easy to use and efficient. May you have many amazing trips!
23rd August 2017

Very slow customer service by company which handles the claims

Right Path, not Globelink handles the claims and the process is maddeningly slow, takes months to complete a claim and get the pay out, email respones take generally 2 weeks for every single email answer, even when they are asking for doccumentation.

Reply from Globelink International
Dear Mrs. Herman, we are sorry for your progress with the Claims Handlers slow and we have passed your comments back to them.
23rd August 2017

Very slow and tedious proceedure for processing claims

While I was finally awarded the small amount that I claimed last year, thank goodness, it took...7 months and I had to repeatedly contact the company "Right Path" , NOT Globelink -do even get the claimed followed up. They sent their last request for documentation in early June and I waited and waited for a response - nothing. I finally wrote a month ago, it took 2 weeks to get a reply, then I replied and it took another 10 DAYS at least to get a simple reply. Obviously the company makes money..by not releasing the claim money in a timely fashion. The "auto response" always says, Dear Sir /Madam,
We acknowledge receipt of your recent email. Please note this will be attached to your claim and you should expect to receive a response within the next 5-7 working days.​" The claim moves forward at a snail's pace. By the time you get a response, you have almost forgotten what was requested and what you wrote the last time. This system is maddeningly slow - I can't say it works very well. If you are not of a mind to be persistent, you will NOT get your claim reimbursement.​​

So far, so great

My wife and I have subscribed to GlobeLink Annual Worldwide Travel Insurance for a couple of years now. We live in different EU countries and travel often, and found that they are one of very few companies offering insurance to people based anywhere in the EU rather than a single country. Excellent customer service, very reasonably priced!

Reply from Globelink International
Thank you for a positive feedback, Mr. Cauchi. We are proud to provide travel insurance for all EU residents of almost any age group. We sincerely wish you and your wife many safe and memorable trips!
23rd August 2017

Easy online application if no medical screening required.

Had to make phone call for medical screening for a pre existing condition, this was a bit of an inconvenience as I live in Sweden so a costly phone call, sure this could be an online process too. Would recommend Globelink, not many companies cover elderly EU residents with pre existing medical conditions.

Reply from Globelink International
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Mrs. Howarth. We value your opinion and wish you many safe trips.
23rd August 2017

A company that offers an excellent service and very good value especially for Seniors who still want to see the world

Reply from Globelink International
Dear Mr. Eason, We at Globelink Travel Insurance believe that travelling safe should be available for all age groups. Thank you for choosing our service. Travel safe!
14th August 2017

Peace of mind.

Fortunately we have never had problems on any of our...

Fortunately we have never had problems on any of our trips.....yet.
We always use Globelink for holidays, near and far and find that their website is easy to use and they clearly state prices and details of all their policies. When we travel, we have peace of mind and the confidence that should problems arise, we would no problem in getting the much needed, help and advice from Globelink.

Reply from Globelink International
Dear Mrs. Whiting, We always do our best to provide excellent service. Thank you for your feedback. Have a great trip!
14th August 2017

Best service at the best price

As an experienced and frequent traveller, I always choose globelink for peace of mind. I've already had to use their insurance, and they were amazing on all levels. Totally recommend, as I am a happy., happy costumer!

Reply from Globelink International
Thank you for your kind words and recommendations. Your opinion is very important for us. Travel safe!
10th August 2017

reliable insurance provider

Reliable service and helpful support, good prices and coverage

Reply from Globelink International
Thank you for this positive feedback, Mr. Sali. We are happy to have satisfied customers like you.
21st July 2017

Easy to use website

Their website is refreshingly easy to use and they offer great value for my money. Definitely recommend.

Reply from Globelink International
Dar Mrs. Cummings, Thank you for the feedback. We are constantly working on our website improvements to make it user-friendly and easy to use. We wish you to have a safe and memorable trip!
23rd March 2017

Good service and competitive price

Online purchase was quick and smooth with all the information needed. This is the third policy we bought from them and I think we'll keep travelling with them.

Reply from Globelink International
Thank you for continually choosing Globelink as your travel insurance provider, Mr. Meissner. Enjoy your trips!
17th February 2016

I would fully recommend this company for Travel Insurance. They were extremely helpful when our belongings were stolen while on Holiday.

There were no qualms over payment and it was received efficiently and easily.

Reply from Globelink International
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance and for your positive feedback, Mrs. Jones. Travel safe!