Golf Care Golf Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 10,681 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

Golf Care Golf Insurance reviews can help you to find out what other customers have to say about this company. If you have experience with them, you too can write a review...perhaps you've used the Golf Care Lowest Price Promise? Smart Money People is the place for Golf Care Golf Insurance reviews. Help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Golf Insurance Reviews

10,681 reviews

Review Golf Care's Golf Insurance now

No issues at all so far, excellent offer to sign up, received golf balls in good time, easy to register

Reviewed on 20th September 2022
liamroberts_@hotmail.com's avatar
liamroberts_@hotmail.com

Great cover

I have been with Golf Care for several years and really feel they have got my back. Comprehensive cover against just about everything that can go wrong on a golf course, or with your equipment. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 8th September 2022
John Elliott's avatar
John Elliott

Course confidence

Very reassuring to know no matter where playing Golf Care is always there to support any outcome.

Doug Hamilton's avatar
Doug Hamilton

Peace of Mind

An absolute must for all golfers, if only for the third party liability insurance. Golf courses can be dangerous places and 8f you injure someone you want the peace of mind that insurance will compensate them.

Sam Crothers's avatar
Sam Crothers

Says it all in the name

Excellent choice for golf insurance, easy to set up and great bonuses too! Highly recommended. Joe Furness

Joe Furness 's avatar
Joe Furness

Quick and easy to enrole

Very easy to understand what my insurance covers

Bill Nolan's avatar
Bill Nolan

Excellent customer care

I have been with this company for a few years and when enquiring about a trip to Portugal I thought I would to upgrade my package. The lady I spoke to explained fully all the ins and outs of all on offer. I didn’t need the most expensive as I first though Read more

I have been with this company for a few years and when enquiring about a trip to Portugal I thought I would to upgrade my package. The lady I spoke to explained fully all the ins and outs of all on offer. I didn’t need the most expensive as I first thought. You get offers with your renewals and have looked elsewhere but none have been cheaper or offer in my view.

Ron Coleman MBE's avatar
Ron Coleman MBE

Great product, simple process.

All as advertised. Very happy, great service.

Gaven Berry's avatar
Gaven Berry

Excellent in every aspect. Received gifts on time. Phoned customer seevice and they were very helpful

9 Gen 1900's avatar
9 Gen 1900

Excellent product

Faultless experience throughout application etc

David Anderson's avatar
David Anderson

My Claim

I am very happy with Golf Care as I’ve made one claim for a hole in one and the claim process was excellent.

malcolmcresswell@btinternet.com's avatar
malcolmcresswell@btinternet.com

Good Company

An Excellent Company Say No More

Mike Clifford 's avatar
Mike Clifford

Great service very good when you have a problem

Simon 's avatar
Simon

Very happy

Easy to join have had a claim in the past staff very helpful and claim sorted very pleased

Geoff turner's avatar
Geoff turner

Quality product for a great price.

Always great service and plenty of good offers.

Robert Pattillo's avatar
Robert Pattillo

Very good

Good insurance company and very reasonable annual payment I’d recommend them to all golfers

Michael weatherill's avatar
Michael weatherill

Happy Golfer

Excellent easy service provided. Good communication and support.

Pamela Williams's avatar
Pamela Williams

Perfect

Great value for money, perfect for any golfer

Peter Ashworth's avatar
Peter Ashworth

Take the time to listen to your claim details and do not challenge anything. In fact during my unfortunate claim they offered me more claim options

George McCormack 's avatar
George McCormack

Very reasonable

Very reasonably priced and easy to deal with.

Stewart Wilson's avatar