Gunplan Gun Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1,425 reviews       Last review 1 month ago
  Visit website

Our Gunplan Gun Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Gunplan customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Gunplan Review Insight

Insurance Choice Awards Best Specialist Insurance Provider Voted 'Best Specialist Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards

Your Gun Insurance Reviews

1,425 reviews

Review Gunplan's Gun Insurance now

It does what it says on the tin!

Was recommended by a friend as we need it to shoot at some places

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
Kevin Bills's avatar
Kevin Bills

Value with assurance.

Quality insurance that is always accepted, never questioned when you show your card.

Bonebag's avatar
Bonebag

Fantastic professional service

After using various companies over the years & not being happy with there service I was finally recommended Gunplan by a friend & all I can say is I wish I had known sooner how professional yet personal there service was as it could of saved me lots of time & money with other less welcoming companies. I only ever recommend Gunplan to anyone I know now.

Martin's avatar
Martin

Everything you need and nothing you don't.

Gives you the cover you need without tying you in to organisations that seem to be failing to support us at the moment.

Stuart Hufton's avatar
Stuart Hufton

countyman

best value for money on the market

jim williams's avatar
jim williams

Top team

Very good service like how it works as a team got my full support all the way Howard

Howard Brown's avatar
Howard Brown

Great service and super value

Great insurance for me and my gun.

George N Mandy Sanchez's avatar
George N Mandy Sanchez

cover

All the insurance cover I require at a very good price.

Colin Wilsen's avatar
Colin Wilsen

Happy with with the service, never really need to contact you, I just know I have gun plan insurance cover it’s there if I every need it

Robert Goodall's avatar
Robert Goodall

If you shoot, you NEED these people, just in case !!!!!

Fortunately, I have not had to call on the service the insurance provides, but I know many who "COULD" have done.... silly people...!

Dr.Nicol Murray's avatar
Dr.Nicol Murray

Top class company

Always been helpful they check in with me when policy due for renewal and always try to save me money well worth a look

Waye's avatar
Waye

Approachable and competitive

Competitive quote, easy to contact and helpful.

Rob's avatar
Rob

Top notch top gun insurance

So helpful, knowledgeable, nothing is too much trouble, and what a fantastic price! A quality product with a fantastic back up service. Would recommend to anyone.

Matt old's avatar
Matt old

Great Cover for a Fair Price

This company provides a great all round Gunplan policy that I can tailor to my needs. I apply online and select the options most suitable for me. The prices are displayed clearly so that you know exactly how much each addition is. Easy to understand descriptions provide transparency. The website is easy to use and email enquiries are quickly answered.

Full updates are provided by email as and when things change, keeping me up-to-date and maintaining full protection.

I highly recommend taking a Gunplan policy with this company.

Jane Platt's avatar
Jane Platt

Simple , uncomplicated value cover

Very good value , with the option to insure each piece of equipment, hassle free

Chris divit's avatar
Chris divit

Game shooting insurance.

Very quick to get insurance and excellent value for money.

Simon Wonnacott's avatar
Simon Wonnacott

Best peace of mind possible.

Firearms are an interesting item to insure, expensive hobbies and like many things, trucks etc can be dangerous, if involved in an accident or misused. Knowing I am protected and my family are protected and the general public are protected, allows me to be calm when i shoot and not worry. Making it safer for everybody. And with how low the costs were. It is just silly not to do so.

Space Man's avatar
Space Man

Been a member for over 3 years.

Trouble free cover that's a good price.

Paul's avatar
Paul

Great cover

I have not claimed but the cover seems to cover a lot of essential items better than other insurance cover plans currently.

craigmacdonald86@hotmail.com's avatar
craigmacdonald86@hotmail.com

Top company

Great company and easy to use,I would definitely recommend !

rober may's avatar