insure4music Musical Instrument Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1,007 reviews       Last review 1 month ago
  Visit website

Our insure4music Musical Instrument Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a insure4music customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

insure4music Review Insight

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
Ryan Takaira's avatar
Ryan Takaira

My review on insure for music is 100%

I will always buy from insure for music they are friendly helpful and and very good company thank you so much for helping us djs.

Darren Rousell's avatar
Darren Rousell

Very competitive insurance cover

Searched online for insurance suited to a music teacher. This was the most competitive and best suited to my needs. Buying the cover was straightforward.

Hamish Stewart's avatar
Hamish Stewart

Quick & Cheap

Every year I insure with them. It is always quick & cheap.

Paul Sheridan's avatar
Paul Sheridan

Best PA insurance in 30yesrs

I’ve been a pro entertainer over 30years & never had insurance this good before. Very straight forward & great value

Graham Cooper's avatar
Graham Cooper

Quick, Easy and Affordable

Insure4Music have provided my policy for a while now and have such flexibility to allow you to get the right policy quickly simply and effectively. And when I had a problem then their customer service was magnificent. Definitely recommend.

Fred Turuka's avatar
Fred Turuka

Best value for product insurance provider

I searched for an insurance provider online and this was the only company which gave a manageable quote for a PA system. I have peace of mind in using the product now.

GT's avatar
GT

I'm Insured

I can go about my solo piano entertainment business and able to demonstrate to suppliers that I have PLI insurance therefore being professional and securing more bookings. I also insure my portable piano and accessories for accidental damage. I haven't made a claim and hope I never have to - so I can't comment on that. But for ease of having that PLI certificate at a reasonable price- they provide what I need to work as a musician. Thank you.

Kamla Piano 's avatar
Kamla Piano

Great all round

Very user friendly and covers all that I need I hope. Super!!

Stephen Cutting's avatar
Stephen Cutting

Excellent value

Best price and very easy to deal with

Richard Pickles's avatar
Richard Pickles

BEST OF THER BEST

GREAT RELIABLE SERVICE LISTENING IS WHAT THEY DO BEST OF ALL

Lennie Charles's avatar
Lennie Charles

Great prices

Brilliant customer service and prices

chaim yechiel goldberg's avatar
chaim yechiel goldberg

Positive instant support

Easy to access, Easy to coo ok contact. In a world where it seems that automated messages is the new normal with insure4music you get the human touch

Shiloh Clarke's avatar
Shiloh Clarke

Best for DJs by far

Have been with them for years compete peace of mind

Lee Hadaway's avatar
Lee Hadaway

Insure 4 Music

The best insurance provider for musicians and Djs alike. Also very professional and competitively priced. Been with them for over 5 years now

deejay.standish@yahoo.co.uk's avatar
deejay.standish@yahoo.co.uk

Simplest & Cheapest Quote out there

Very easy to get a quote, and great quotes offered. Wouldn't ever think about changing instrument insurance providers.

Peter Richards's avatar
Peter Richards

Meets All My Musical Needs

Insure4Music is an amazing company to deal with. The team are friendly and helpful and their prices are very competitive. I wouldn't go any where else for my instrument insurance, public liability, etc.

Scott Chapman's avatar
Scott Chapman

Great value for money

Great value Great service Public Liability insurance extremely good value

Kevin's avatar
Kevin

Just what I needed

I spent many years believing my musical instruments were covered by my home/contents/special items insurance, until I found out quite by accident that if I played any public performance with them, even a local unpaid open mic night, that was not the case. Insure4music provides exactly the sense of security I need, knowing that my instruments are covered at home, abroad, whether in storage, while travelling, and in paid or unpaid performance. Their web information is comprehensive and easy to understand, and communication style is set to a level that does not feel over-intrusive, unlike some other insurance companies. I also enjoy their monthly online newsletter full of varied topics, not just musical. Finally, the monthly premium seems very reasonable for the cover that is provided. I am happy to continue into my third year with them.

Johanna Darlington's avatar
Johanna Darlington

Amazing reliable service

Helpful, friendly, hassle free service. Very satisfied.

Angela Hunston's avatar