insure4music Musical Instrument Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 598 reviews       Last review 10 months ago
  Visit website

Our insure4music Musical Instrument Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a insure4music customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

insure4music Review Insight

Your Musical Instrument Insurance Reviews

Review insure4music's Musical Instrument Insurance now

Simple application process instant cover

The process for insurance was so easy and straight forward plus an added bonus for applying for gigs as venues are more comfortable knowing I have my own insurance

Reviewed on 31st August 2020
Mick Durdan's avatar
Mick Durdan

Easy to renew. Flexible and reasonable price

Flexible easy to renew and easy to understand

Reviewed on 30th August 2020
Helen Earl's avatar
Helen Earl

Pick n Mix

Simple to arrange & understand. Cost effective

Reviewed on 29th August 2020
Ken Calvert's avatar
Ken Calvert

Clear, succinct and very helpful

Always ready to help at any time.

Reviewed on 29th August 2020
Liz Birch's avatar
Liz Birch

Now that's what I call insurance

No fuss friendly insurer. Regular timely newsletters but never bombarbed with excess emails. I also like the fact they seem genuinely interested in the music industry and those involved in it.

Reviewed on 28th August 2020
Andy W's avatar
Andy W

Quick, Trustworthy and Helpful

I have been a customer for around 4 years. The staff have always been accommodating and helpful. When I made a claim it was settled, items fixed and payment sorted in days. Great work! - Thank you :)

Reviewed on 28th August 2020
G C's avatar
G C

Easy to arrange and meets our performance requirements

Insure4music has been the ideal insurance product for our make singing group. We had been going for a couple of years and as we got better our gigs were getting bigger and more prestigious. Therefore we needed insurance to cover us and those that came for see us. Also included is cover for our own material and our first production CD and this gave us piece of mind and reassurance We have renewed again this year

Trevor Brookes (Bryher's Boys)'s avatar
Trevor Brookes (Bryher's Boys)

Well priced, easy to use

I was looking for music instrument insurance for a flute and looked at a few other websites, even putting it on my own house insurance. All the rest were much more expensive and required tons of info to get a quote. Getting a quote from insure4music was super easy and quick and the whole process took a few minutes. This is my second year with them. Very pleased.

Rachel2903's avatar
Rachel2903

The service, cover and agents are fantastic!

I have being with Insure4music for three years and can’t complain, any issues I’ve had they have sorted in one phone call. All the advisors are polite, knowledge and put you the customer fir... Read more

I have being with Insure4music for three years and can’t complain, any issues I’ve had they have sorted in one phone call. All the advisors are polite, knowledge and put you the customer first.

This year I called to cancel due to Covid-19 and hadn’t realised my police had already renewed, the agent who spoke with me was brilliant to the point I decided to stay insured.

Customer service is everything to me and one of the main reasons I keep insuring with Insure4music!

The levels of cover are much better than other insurers I have previously had and the fact I can bundle my public liability in with my insurance is a great help.

The additional options are worth a look at to. All in all, I am very happy with my cover and feel safe with the knowledge that I have a fantastic insurance.

Harry's avatar
Harry

Perfect

Perfect for my needs, just the ticket!

Monika's avatar
Monika

Great value to cover my precious musical instruments

Great value to cover my precious musical instruments.

Christopher's avatar
Christopher

Great Service

insure4music is definitely the best insurance provider i have come across easy to use and set up and they do everything they can to help you absolutely fantastic service.

Kyle's avatar
Kyle

Straightforward Application

Easy to follow application process

Graeme Gilhooly's avatar
Graeme Gilhooly

What a service!

insure4music is a brilliant service which has helped me out multiple times without a problem.

Harrison's avatar
Harrison

Very easy to set up and comprehensive cover.

James's avatar
James

Best insurer ever

Very user friendly company and amazing value

Rachel's avatar
Rachel

Non Complicated Insurance

A straight forward and cost effective way of covering all the insurance my partner and I need for our duo. Recommended by a friend and happy to repay the compliment.

Steve Saunders's avatar
Steve Saunders

Great service Great product

Very easy to get set up Very good for public liability Very reasonable prices No hassle renewal Great service Great product Highly recommended

Kevin Round's avatar
Kevin Round

Great service and good cover in place

I have never had any problems, I almost look forward to them requesting cover every year ...thankyou guys...

Pat Aitken's avatar
Pat Aitken

Great Company to deal with!

During these difficult times with Covid19 Insure4music were very understanding and accommodating regarding my needs. Five star company.

Don Gawley's avatar