HMRC Business Reviews

Ratings based on 2 reviews Last review 1 year ago

HMRC car finance reviews can help drivers like you to find out more about HMRC before you take a loan to buy that next car. HMRC car finance reviews on Smart Money People are written by drivers like you to help other drivers find the best car finance company for them. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site, so join us today by writing your honest review. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Your Business Reviews (2)

8th November 2017

For the rich not the poor, for the big people, not the little people. Making everything more confusing one step at a time.

I hate having to deal with these people, all their information is incorrect, there are way too many processes and forms that take forever, are complicated, and area always refused, there isnt enough help online, there arent enough people on the phone that can really help and they dont help in the step to step process. there arent there for the people, but they should be, the money that we pay, where does it go?! who does it help? how does it help? we dont know? i think we should know. we should have a clear view of HMRC and our Government, they dont have our best interests at heart, like everyone else they are only looking out for themselves and looking to get as much out of us as possible. they dont care about our living standards, or the fact that we are all skint. taking away privilages, taking from the poor and giving to the rich, waht kind of twisted world do we live in!?

13th September 2015

Really helpful

As a first time business owner I found the world of business admin really difficult to get my head around. But HMRC have made it really simple and I may just be lucky but the advisors I've had are always as helpful as anything.