Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Homebase Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 1 year ago
3 / 5Good overall rating

Homebase have teamed up with Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (RSA) to offer pet insurance. Smart Money People is the place for Homebase pet insurance reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Your Homebase Reviews (1)

28th March 2016

Slacking on Customer Service

I took out a pet insurance a little over a year ago with Homebase following a quote via a comparison site. Everything went as planned and generally the service was good upon opening the account. However, on cancelling the account, the service wasn't quite the same. I did it over the phone once my year was up so I didn't have any cancellation fees to pay. Yet I felt I was doing wrong by cancelling as that is how the girl on on other end of the phone made me feel. Anyway, I finally got it cancelled only to receive a phone call several days later about not being able to collect payment from the bank. I explained I had cancelled via phone call earlier in the week. She appeared not to believe me - very awkward and frustrating. After many minutes later for a second time my account was closed! Then a letter appeared a week later stating payment was not collected. Yet another phone call to explain - not a happy customer.