Homebase Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review       Last review 5 years ago

Homebase have teamed up with Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (RSA) to offer pet insurance. Smart Money People is the place for Homebase pet insurance reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Good

Homebase Review Insight

Channels

Top Age Profile: N/A

Homebase Products 1

Pet Insurance

Slacking on Customer Service

I took out a pet insurance a little over a year ago with Homebase following a quote via a comparison site. Everything went as planned and generally the service was good upon opening the account. However, on cancelling the account, the service wasn't quite the same. I did it over the phone once my year was up so I didn't have any cancellation fees to pay. Yet I felt I was doing wrong by cancelling as that is how the girl on on other end of the phone made me feel. Anyway, I finally got it cancelled only to receive a phone call several days later about not being able to collect payment from the bank. I explained I had cancelled via phone call earlier in the week. She appeared not to believe me - very awkward and frustrating. After many minutes later for a second time my account was closed! Then a letter appeared a week later stating payment was not collected. Yet another phone call to explain - not a happy customer.

Reviewed on 28th March 2016