IAM Surety Reviews

IAM Surety by the Institute of Advanced Motoring offers "cheaper car insurance for advanced drivers”. Since 2005, IAM Surety have offered advanced insurance for safer drivers, claiming to be able to offer cheaper insurance to 92% of customers in 2016. Wondering if you could save some real money on your policy by insuring with IAM Surety? Read our reviews below from drivers like you to see how they got on with their policies, or if you're already an IAM Surety customer, please do leave a review of your own and help others!

IAM Surety Review Insight

IAM Surety Products 7

Easy to deal with

They have a price beating policy. You serch for the lowest policy you can find. Supply proof and IAM Surety will beat it, not just match.

Reviewed on 22nd January 2021
Graeme Rutherford's avatar
Graeme Rutherford

Good cover Fair price

They are pretty easy to deal with, call Centre is UK based and I have no trouble making contact. They have a good level of cover and price is reasonable, only down side is having to negotiate 'bestprice'. But I guess that is all insurers ?

Reviewed on 27th May 2020
Shedload's avatar
Shedload

Car Insurance

Always excellent service and good prices

I've been with IAM Surety for several years now, and they have always beaten the quotations I've had from other companies and on comparison sites. Their customer service is second-to-none, with really helpful and friendly staff.

Reviewed on 15th September 2019
Karen Lawrinson's avatar
Karen Lawrinson

Brilliant

Every time I have spoken to them they have been very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed on 20th June 2019
Pauline's avatar
Pauline

Outstanding Service

I have been with IAM Surety for several years now and have always been impressed with the level of service. I hold three different insurance products with them, and whenever it's time to renew, they contact me in good time and provide me with all the information I need. I always compare prices, but IAM Surety have always been able to beat the companies. Every single person I have spoken to at IAM Surety has been friendly, polite, courteous and helpful, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Reviewed on 19th August 2017
Karen Lawrinson's avatar
Karen Lawrinson

Value

Friendly staff with competitive insurance prices. Good service

Reviewed on 27th July 2017
melissa oxley's avatar
melissa oxley

Great price and service

I have been with them for 3 years and in that time I have never been able to beat the renewal in that time, the customer service is also fantastic

Reviewed on 6th July 2017