ingenie Car Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 6 reviews Last review 1 year ago

Our ingenie Car Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a ingenie customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Car Insurance Reviews (6)

1st October 2017

Pay whatever!

Absolute shambles of a company! Took out insurance for a teen in my household, informed them that he no longer uses the car and cancelled the policy. Was told I had to email them. So after a phone call and an email, I think it's sorted. Three months later, we get a letter from a debt-agency - wanting money for car insurance for a policy I cancelled! Debt agency asked for evidence, which i gladly supplied. They terminated the request from Ingenie for the funds instantly, because Ingenie lied about the dates I called and emailed and even said that he was still using the car (a car which has been scrapped). Would never use again!