Instant Lolly Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review       Last review 4 years ago

Instant Lolly reviews can help you to find out more about this company! And if you have experienced life as an Instant Lolly customer, you can leave a review today to help other people too. Smart Money People is the UK's independent review site for financial services. With your reviews, we can create help to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Instant Lolly Review Insight

Channels

Top Age Profile: N/A

Instant Lolly Products 1

Credit Broker

A company you can trust

I have this phobia about websites that reel you in with click bait - offers that aren't really available. It happens across the board, not just with financial... Read more

I have this phobia about websites that reel you in with click bait - offers that aren't really available. It happens across the board, not just with financial websites.

There are a lot of sites similar to Instant Lolly that advertise things like "no credit checks", or "95% of loans accepted", which I've learnt through past experience is just BS.

However, I found the Instant Lolly website refreshing different - no trying to pull the wool over my eyes - in fact quite the opposite.

In the end I didn't actually take out a loan with anyone, but if I had of done, it would have been with a company like Instant Lolly.

Reviewed on 3rd December 2016