Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000!
Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000! Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Instant Lolly Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 9 months ago
5 / 5Amazing overall rating

Instant Lolly reviews can help you to find out more about this company! And if you have experienced life as an Instant Lolly customer, you can leave a review today to help other people too. Smart Money People is the UK's independent review site for financial services. With your reviews, we can create help to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Your Instant Lolly Reviews (1)

3rd December 2016

A company you can trust

I have this phobia about websites that reel you in with click bait - offers that aren't really available. It happens across the board, not just with financial websites.

There are a lot of sites similar to Instant Lolly that advertise things like "no credit checks", or "95% of loans accepted", which I've learnt through past experience is just BS.

However, I found the Instant Lolly website refreshing different - no trying to pull the wool over my eyes - in fact quite the opposite.

In the end I didn't actually take out a loan with anyone, but if I had of done, it would have been with a company like Instant Lolly.