Insurance Choice Reviews

Insurance Choice (part of The Insurance Factory) offers a broker service for travel, home, and motoring insurance. If you’re looking for your next general insurance product and are considering using this company, read our Insurance Choice reviews first to get a feel for what this company is actually like as a customer. Already sourced insurance via Insurance Choice?

Insurance Choice Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Insurance Choice Products 249

No nonsense!!!

Lauren dealt with my enquiry with such professionalism can't fault her .She was amazing and took the stress from me ..Thank you Lauren !! I'll be back.

Reviewed on 7th October 2019
Karen McLaughlin's avatar
Karen McLaughlin

Annual European cover

Received quote for single trip and decided an annual trip cover would make sense having 2 trips this year. Kerry was exceptional, very thorough, professional and friendly. Was a pleasure to deal with her and the policy cost was instant over the phone. Would recommend to anyone who wants clear precise service.

Reviewed on 15th March 2019
Pauline Moss's avatar
Pauline Moss

great service

Kerry was really helpful, very professional and good humoured in dealing with my insurance quote, and to give a fair price as well.

Reviewed on 14th March 2019
Richard's avatar
Richard

Broker

Carmel Garratts professionl manner was excellent.

We telephoned insurance choice and spoke to Carmel Garratt who was so professional,thorough and kind.She dealt with our issue of extra cover needed for a new condition, superbly and efficiently. She cleared up a small misunderstanding.Then finally wished us a good trip. But most of all she was so polite and kind.Thank you Carmel.

Reviewed on 12th March 2019
Thomas Swindlehurst's avatar
Thomas Swindlehurst

Broker

Every thing was simple and straight forward

Michelle the young lady helping me explained every thing to me in clear easy to understand English. She did not try to bamboozle me with long words it was a pleasure to do business with her.

Reviewed on 7th March 2019
Patricia Mary Hawkes's avatar
Patricia Mary Hawkes

Broker

Had to pay £50 admin fee.

Was really upset to be charged admin fee as well as £83 for another ailment I have.

Reviewed on 2nd March 2019
Hester Clifford's avatar
Hester Clifford

Having to pay £50 admin fee

The lady was very polite, but then I had to pay another £80 odd pounds more as well as the £50 was not happy.

Reviewed on 2nd March 2019
Hester Clifford's avatar
Hester Clifford

Very good

I was dealt with by Kerri who was very professional, helpful and friendly.

Reviewed on 20th February 2019
Doug Johnson's avatar
Doug Johnson

Broker

Michelle was fantastic very good to talk to knew her subject well. Mr Michael DENNISS

Reviewed on 19th February 2019
Michael Denniss's avatar
Michael Denniss

Great Value Policy

Having had leukaemia twice and a low platelet count many insurance companies wouldn’t insure me at all and those that would were around £2000 (lowest price) for a single trip. I used this company last time I went away and was extremely happy with them. Price is very good and the staff are excellent - very pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed on 19th February 2019
Jennie Sheldon's avatar
Jennie Sheldon

Quick efficient advisor

Dealt with advisor Kerry for travel insurance for my elderly parents one with many medical issues, She was very knowledgeable and efficient took the stress out for me to have to explain medical conditions. Very helpful. Thank you.

Reviewed on 16th February 2019
Christine Brand's avatar
Christine Brand

Over 80 travel insurance

This is our first experience of looking for over 80 travel insurance. One stop one email one returned call from Kelly feel safe and secure now looking forward to our holiday. Regards Mrs J Herd.

Reviewed on 8th February 2019
Janet Herd's avatar
Janet Herd

The best I have had.

So easy to do just ring them and it is all sorted for you by a very helpful and friendly person. I will be going to them in the future.

Reviewed on 8th February 2019
mumgran's avatar
mumgran

Quality service

After a number of disappointing experiences with other insurers I was delighted to receive such fantastic service from Kerry in arranging my travel cover, taking into account my existing medical condition. She dealt with my requirements with courtesy, efficiency and good humour and I am now able to get on with my travel plans. First class.

Reviewed on 4th February 2019
Peter Hall's avatar
Peter Hall

No problems at all.

Your representative was very clear with all the information she told me and could not have been more helpful. Fully satisfied with everything

Reviewed on 1st February 2019
A g bunting's avatar
A g bunting

Excellent Service

From start to finish clearly explained by Sophie and very competitive price

Reviewed on 29th January 2019
Grahame Cole's avatar
Grahame Cole

Broker

Helpful, pleasant and efficient.

I have spent some considerable time trying to source a reasonable travel insurance policy. Thank you for making my search so much simpler and easier. A special thanks to Kirstie for all her help and considration.

Reviewed on 25th January 2019
John A Henderson's avatar
John A Henderson

Broker

Friendliness, attention to detail, creative when seeking best solutions, understandable policy documents.

Very helpful and efficient, empathised with the customer, I really felt I was being offered the most appropriate and best deal to meet my criteria

Reviewed on 28th December 2018
Gordon's avatar
Gordon

Quick & easy

When I went on-line I expected to have to fill the form out myself which I have done many times in the past but was surprised to see that you were phoning me back which you did within min's. I spoke to Sophie Long who could not be more helpful and offered me the best and quickest quote so far so I went with it. thank you again Sophie.

Reviewed on 27th November 2018
mike byrne's avatar
mike byrne

Excellence in communication

Ms J. Milne was a delight in the manner of her communication and follow up skills. It made the pain of paying (because of my age) the cost of my insurance less that might have otherwise... Read more

Ms J. Milne was a delight in the manner of her communication and follow up skills. It made the pain of paying (because of my age) the cost of my insurance less that might have otherwise been.

I do think that 39 pages of "small print" is somewhat excessive. I wonder how many "normal" people read every word.

Reviewed on 27th November 2018