Share your consumer credit feedback and you'll be entered into our £1,000 prize draw!Vote in the Consumer Credit Awards

Insurance Choice Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 10 hours ago
4.67 / 5Amazing overall rating

Insurance Choice (part of The Insurance Factory) offers a broker service for travel, home, and motoring insurance. If you’re looking for your next general insurance product and are considering using this company, read our Insurance Choice reviews first to get a feel for what this company is actually like as a customer. Already sourced insurance via Insurance Choice?

Your Insurance Choice Reviews (3)

24th May 2018

Excellent Travel Insurance for OAPs with Complex Medical Conditions

The Staff at INSURANCE CHOICE were lovely and took care to review my complex medical condition including two malignancies and were thereby able to offer a very competitive quote for our intended seven day trip to Venice. This compared with the quote from my bank which wanted about eight times Insurance Choice's premium!
Although it took about an hour to complete the medical questionnaire, we were treated with respect throughout and were never bullied into a response before we had time to recall dates of diagnosis or the nature of treatment received or pending.
Now that my details are on their data base it will be easy to obtain a further quote in the future, in which case all I will only have to update any changes.
Ava, the Manager and her team were first rate!