Landbay Reviews

Landbay have created a safe, transparent and equitable marketplace where everyone can benefit from the efficiency of peer-to-peer lending with the added comfort of tangible, bricks and mortar security. Smart Money People is the place for Landbay reviews. Read and write reviews to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Landbay Review Insight

Landbay Products 11

Peer to Peer Lending

Great product for investment.

The good thing is their interest rate is guaranteed (unless many mortgages default, but that's very unlikely because their underwriting process is very strict and they only lend to borrowers who would not default.

Reviewed on 5th February 2020
Ale Sarco's avatar
Ale Sarco

Landbay is Fab!!

I found Landbay through a search for property investments. Within an hour of finding the platform, I had signed up and invested money with them. I've found them to be a great investment with regular updates and easily accessible.

Reviewed on 7th December 2018
James's avatar
James

Great app simple to use

Good returns simple to use isa which I trust. Good customer service too

Reviewed on 3rd February 2018
James's avatar
James

Peer to Peer Lending

Consistent returns in low margin markets

Used landbay to get a little interest more than the mainstream and returns are what we're promised

George Stimpson's avatar
George Stimpson

Landbay builds lender confidence

As an investor I had queries about queue time for matching my loan and their response was prompt (within a day), courteous (personally addressed) and gave a reassuring explanation that was sufficient for me now to say I have complete confidence in recommending Landbay's P2P products and I applaud their professional approach to customer management.

Rowley's avatar
Rowley

Great alternative

Great alternative to a dismal bank interest environment, backed by bricks and mortar!

Great P2P platform

I have both invested and withdrawn my money with Landbay. Both transactions are very easy to do, the website is user friendly and the process was quick. Would fully recommend it.

glad I found you

excellent efficient service both online & by phone

Allan Bower's avatar
Allan Bower

excellent service

prompt & efficient online & by phone. also clear instructions & information provided

Allan Bower's avatar
Allan Bower

Seamless

Very easy. Good returns and website clear and intuitive.

Peter Messenger's avatar
Peter Messenger

Professional service

Contacted through out of hours online chat. Prompt and efficient response the next day to all queries.

Malcolm Lord's avatar