M&S Bank - Marks and Spencer Monthly Saver Reviews

Ratings based on 6 reviews Last review 1 year ago

Our M&S Bank (Marks and Spencer) monthly saver reviews can help you to find out what life as a M&S Bank customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Monthly Saver Reviews (6)

25th September 2017

Great customer service, easy to switch and excellent benefits.

I wanted a bank accout and savings account with finacial benefits. The customer support was excellent M&S guided me through everything in changing my accounts. The offer at the time £125 gift card and a monthly saver account interest rate of 5.00%AER Gross 12 Month period.

24th December 2015

great interest rate

Have to have their current account to get this which is long winded to open. However this gives access to the monthly saver where you can save up to £250 a month and get 6%

24th December 2015

Marks & Spencer Bank offers a monthly saver with an unbeatable interest rate of 6%

You can save between £25 and £250 per month in this great Marks & Spencer Bank regular saver account which offers 6% interest gross. (You need to already have a Marks & Spencer Bank current account to qualify for the monthly saver.)

Articles related to M&S Bank - Marks and Spencer