M&S Bank - Marks and Spencer Monthly Saver Reviews

Ratings based on 5 reviews Last review 1 year ago

Our M&S Bank (Marks and Spencer) monthly saver reviews can help you to find out what life as a M&S Bank customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Monthly Saver Reviews (5)

25th September 2017

Great customer service, easy to switch and excellent benefits.

I wanted a bank accout and savings account with finacial benefits. The customer support was excellent M&S guided me through everything in changing my accounts. The offer at the time £125 gift card and a monthly saver account interest rate of 5.00%AER Gross 12 Month period.

24th December 2015

Marks & Spencer Bank offers a monthly saver with an unbeatable interest rate of 6%

You can save between £25 and £250 per month in this great Marks & Spencer Bank regular saver account which offers 6% interest gross. (You need to already have a Marks & Spencer Bank current account to qualify for the monthly saver.)

Articles related to M&S Bank - Marks and Spencer