Money Dashboard Reviews

Looking to see whether Money Dashboard is right for you? Read our community Money Dashboard reviews to see what people love and hate about this personal finance app. Already using Money Dashboard to help manage your finances? Why to share a review and help others decide whether it's the right app for them.

Money Dashboard Review Insight

Best Personal Finance App Winner Winner of "Best Personal Finance App" in the British Bank Awards 2017

Money Dashboard Products 855

App

Great product with lots of potential

The app allows me to see a lot of my accounts in one place - bank accounts, credit cards and some investment accounts. Great for getting a more complete financial picture.

Reviewed on 3rd February 2021
Peteos's avatar
Peteos

What more do I need?

I LOVE this app. I used to have a bit of an addiction with trying to find that perfect budgeting app but usually were let down with complicated functions or resorted to using an app alongside a spreadsheet. Not anymore!... Read more

This does everything I want it to. Each day, I can go in, see clear balances and track how far into my budgets I am. I can set say a food budget of £400 and everytime I shop in a supermarket, it will flag it as food and reduce my budget. I am also set recurring bills and incomes. So I can see straight away, my balance plus any income, minus recurring bills and budgets to give me my month end balance.

I had to email with a query once and got a quick and friendly response with an easy resolution.

I would, and do, recommend this app to everyone.

Reviewed on 1st February 2021
Victoria Daniel's avatar
Victoria Daniel

Excellent App

Great App that is easy to use and helped me with spending and saving. Gone are the spreadsheets

Reviewed on 8th July 2020
David Sp's avatar
David Sp

Duplicate Transaction Very Poor Support

Duplicate... Read more

Duplicate Transactions
Duplicate Transactions. When it is working in an accurate and timely fashion it's a very useful tool. I recently switched, as requested by Money Dashboard, to Open Banking, and have since had duplicate transactions. This has rendered MD useless. I logged a call with their support desk two weeks ago, and have since chased the support call but haven't had any updates and the issue is still there. Very poor support by any standard.
My support call number is #234591

Reviewed on 6th March 2020
Phil Metcalfe's avatar
Phil Metcalfe

App

Easy for anybody to use allowing effective financial management

I started using Money Dashboard when Microsoft stopped supporting Money and wish I'd started using it earlier. The secure interface to my banks makes sure that my transactions are always up to date. Using the easily configured categories and reporting makes managing the money straightforward for anybody with rudimentary keyboard skills. Very strong on clear information provision. if you want to get more sophisticated and go beyond the simple budgeting function there are -plenty of opportunities and tools for that. Have recommended to numerous family and friends.

Reviewed on 4th March 2020
Blue 62's avatar
Blue 62

Open Banking alive!

I have used the app since they launched and loved how it helped to categorize my spend. I log in every week like click work now! Great product

Reviewed on 27th February 2020
AAnthony's avatar
AAnthony

App

Household finances now a cinch!

Easy to use amazing app. Best way to get back to financial health

Reviewed on 26th February 2020
Mish's avatar
Mish

Amazing and the best

A great tool enabling me to keep an eye on and grow my finances every year with up to date aggregation and open banking support

Reviewed on 19th February 2020
Derodra's avatar
Derodra

App

Great product with ability to be tailored

Product allows for the seamless monitoring of various accounts (bank, savings, investments).... Read more

Incomings/ outgoings can be categorised by the user so that they can track specific expenses, and set-up personalised budgets to help with this.
Seem to always be adding new providers so that any gaps are likely to be covered soon. My main sources of income/ expenses are covered, so anything extra at this point is a 'nice-to-have'. Would recommend

Reviewed on 18th February 2020
George's avatar
George

Excellent App

I use this app every day, it can track all my transactions and balances. All my accounts are in one place and can be clearly analysed quickly. Absolutely great service!

Reviewed on 13th February 2020
Tom Littlewood's avatar
Tom Littlewood

App

Just so easy to see your spending and transactions in one place!

A great one stop shop to see your spending in one place and split by categories to see where you've been frugal or naughty!

Kumondpwn's avatar
Kumondpwn

App

Banking and Budget consolidator for the Busy person.

Use this everyday to check my in goings and out goings from all the family accounts. Intuitive to setup , minimum maintenance. Just the right amount of info for a daily check-up.

Jon T's avatar
Jon T

App

Really helps keep my money under control

Being able to see all of my accounts and balances in one place is essential - rather than having to log into 3 banks and 5 credit cards I can just log in to one place to see an overview of them... Read more

Being able to see all of my accounts and balances in one place is essential - rather than having to log into 3 banks and 5 credit cards I can just log in to one place to see an overview of them all.
The planning and budgeting features help me keep everything under control. and see if I'm spending too much, and when in the future I'll be able to afford something.
And the ability to tag and search through my transactions makes household split finances easy.
What used to take a couple of hours a week now takes a couple of minutes a month.

Chris's avatar
Chris

App

An incredibly valuable service, well implemented

Money Dashboard allows you to finally feel in control of your money. Its an excellent service well implemented and unbelievably free!

James Russell's avatar
James Russell

App

Incredibly useful app for seeing all your finances in one place

Money dashboard is unrivaled when it comes to getting an overview of your finances. It can track all of your money across all your accounts in different... Read more

Money dashboard is unrivaled when it comes to getting an overview of your finances. It can track all of your money across all your accounts in different banks.

The auto-tagging feature works well to organize your expenses and help you stay on budget. I can't recommend highly enough.

Peter's avatar
Peter

App

Easy to see all your transactions across multiple accounts

Easy to use app that pulls together data from multiple banking accounts. I regularly use the features to track my balances and transactions easily when budgeting.

vsofish's avatar
vsofish

App

Finally can seamlessly track my accounts.

It actually made my life much easier, being able to understand what I'm spending and where due to fast pace life, we lost track of that.

ASelim's avatar
ASelim

very easy to use

tagging is easy, and like using different budgets

Rachel's avatar
Rachel

App

Simple and effective aide money saving

I've used Money Dashboard over the last couple of years and it has helped me better understand my overall spending and budget accordingly. There are numerous occasions where it has better understand my spending on various items and make savings.

Reviewed on 7th February 2020
Jonathan Buckley's avatar
Jonathan Buckley

Best App for Finance!

Really helped me get to grips with my finances and make better monetary decisions.

Reviewed on 7th February 2020