Money Dashboard App Reviews

Ratings based on 1,157 reviews       Last review 3 months ago

Wondering whether Money Dashboard, the personal finance app is right for you? Read our Money Dashboard reviews from people just like you to see whether this app will help you budget better and manage your finances. Already using Money Dashboard to help get an overview of your accounts? Please share Money Dashboard review and help others choose the best personal finance apps out there!

Money Dashboard Review Insight

Best Personal Finance App Winner Winner of "Best Personal Finance App" in the British Bank Awards 2017
Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your App Reviews

1,157 reviews

Review Money Dashboard's App now

Excellent tool to keep up with your finances

I have been using this app for a long time and I am more than satisfied. It is far better than similar ones as it gives you massive flexibility in viewing, changing and even deleting the transactions you do not want to see. I am sure it has a great future ahead in the Open Banking space.

Reviewed on 7th June 2021
Luigi P R's avatar
Luigi P R

Great to see all your money in one place

Makes budgeting and tracking against that budget much simpler

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
Paul Whyler's avatar
Paul Whyler

Easy

Easy to set up and use. Convenient having all accounts in one place

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Ian giblin's avatar
Ian giblin

Awesome app can't be without it

It's so convenient to see all my finances from all accounts in one place. It makes keeping on top of my spending so very very easy.

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Robert Hookway's avatar
Robert Hookway

Easy Budget on the go!

I love the app for its simplicity and easy navigation. I don't have to use my excel spreadsheet anymore and I can quickly summarise my overall position across different accounts. In addition, I am satisfied that my accounts are secure yet I would happily pay a small fee to have enhanced features.

Ross's avatar
Ross

Great app for keeping track of money

I've got multiple accounts and this app is great for keeping track of them and setting budgets.

Rosie Norton's avatar
Rosie Norton

The only app that gives you a useful spending overview

After trying every other app out there, I settled on moneydashboard because it's clear, concise and customisable

EmilyR's avatar
EmilyR

Fantastic service

my life has been made easier! This is a fantastic service I would recommend to all.

Shayna Shoe's avatar
Shayna Shoe

Easy money managemeent

Really clear way to see where your money is going and cut down on unnecessary spending.

Angus's avatar
Angus

Fantastic app

Easy to use. Budgeting made easy. Everything you need to take control of your finances all in one place.

Philip Pearce's avatar
Philip Pearce

Great money management app

I love money dashboard . It helps me to see all my bank balances in one place. I do not have to log in to multiple websites for that!

Kazimierz Zygmunt Drapichrust's avatar
Kazimierz Zygmunt Drapichrust

Super helpful

This app is simple but smart and becomes yours financial brain

Mark Spence's avatar
Mark Spence

Easy to use

The app is easy to use and I've had no problems adding bank accounts. I like that you can add offline accounts.

Daniel Martin's avatar
Daniel Martin

Highly recommended

Very quick to set up, and provides a slick, user-friendly interface to track spending and saving across multiple accounts

Russell's avatar
Russell

Super app! Recommend to lots of people

At uni, this really helps me to manage my money :)

Mollie's avatar
Mollie

The perfect app for monitoring my personal finances

This app is exactly what I needed to get my finances in order. I had tried other apps in the past, but none had the features of Money Dashboard. I love how easy it is to set budgets for myself, and that I can check it on my phone or desktop. The app is so easy to use that I actually look forward to doing my weekly budget check!

Hannah Salvi's avatar
Hannah Salvi

Spot on for budgeting

Banks are starting to copy their features, what more do you need to know.

Matthew's avatar
Matthew

Useful and Easy to Use

Very happy with moneydashboard, gives a clear view of transaction as across accounts giving great visibility of where my money is going. The app is constantly being improved and I can see the team work hard to take on board user comments. Recommended!

James Lambert's avatar
James Lambert

Best personal finance app

Great at organising personal finances. Ease of use translates to easier money management.

SD's avatar
SD

Clever and clear

Really intuitive and helps build great habits!

Justin's avatar