MoneyMona Reviews

MoneyMona is a Current Account and Visa Prepaid Debit Card available to all UK residents 18 or older. There are no credit checks so everyone can qualify. The account is operated online and can be topped up by bank transfer and cash can be paid into your account at any Paypoint location across the UK. Smart Money People is the place for MoneyMona reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Poor

MoneyMona Review Insight

MoneyMona Products 5

NEVER USE!!!!!!!!

Never use this company absolutely diabolical on prices.... Read more

Never use this company absolutely diabolical on prices.
Charges to take your own money out.
To transfer and daft account prices.
If you loose your card good luck having it arrived within there time scales.
Need your money the same day £25 to send it to somebody on top of what you want to send.
Each transfer you make your charged
Just a little back street bank that costs you more to bank with then have your own cash safe.
Management are a bunch of idiotic people & couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery

Reviewed on 16th February 2021
Reviewer82's avatar
Reviewer82

Current Account

They are cocksuckers don't open an account with them they Rob your good money tramps and then close ya account

Arseholes avoid them at all cost !!!

Reviewed on 11th September 2020
Harvey Weinstein's avatar
Harvey Weinstein

Current Account

Terrible bank terrible customer service

I thought this bank was a scam before I deposited money but trusted it would be ok. They froze my account and asked questions about various things which I gave information. Now they just don’t reply and have kept my money without returning it? Please don’t use this bank whatever you do they have stolen £11000 from me :(

Reviewed on 13th August 2020
Rob Cosmeticsurgeryforeign's avatar
Rob Cosmeticsurgeryforeign

Useless and unhelpful

I had my account hacked online and the bank refuses point blank to return the money even with the police involvement and evidence which I had to provide.

Reviewed on 10th September 2018
Kelly moir's avatar
Kelly moir

Customer service

I had my account used fraudulently and have had nobody call me back. Zero customer service have emailed them over 47 times and not one person has replied! Awful service and these are people I trusted my money with!!!!

Reviewed on 3rd September 2018