MoneySavingExpert.com Credit Club Reviews

Ratings based on 31 reviews       Last review 3 weeks ago

If you're looking to read MoneySavingExpert Credit Club reviews, take a look below to see what our community has to say. We collect MoneySavingExpert.com Credit Club reviews to help consumers choose the best financial products, so if you've already used this product, please share a review of your own and offer some insight as to why people should choose (or avoid!) MoneySavingExpert.com Credit Club.

MoneySavingExpert.com Review Insight

Your Credit Club Reviews

Review MoneySavingExpert.com's Credit Club now

Money Saving Expertise is exactly what you get

Money Saving Expert is very effective in advising on all money aspects

Reviewed on 3rd October 2021
David Monks's avatar
David Monks

Really Useful

The credit club gives me confidence in my credit score and managing my future finances. It’s easy to use and understand and I fully trust the advice it gives me.

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Mikaela Silk's avatar
Mikaela Silk

Great Help

A nice free way of being able to check what products I'm available for, from a range of sources, as well as accessing a credit report and score. Also, like the advice on improving my credit score.

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Joshua's avatar
Joshua

Impartial, up to date and crucial advice

Martin tells things as they are and gives great advice on how to save money, make the most out of your money and also pitfalls to look out for to avoid being in debt.

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
S Taylor's avatar
S Taylor

Great consumer advice.

Been receiving weekly email for years. Full of great money saving advice and now on tv too. Love Martin Lewis.

Reviewed on 11th July 2020
Clare's avatar
Clare

FIRST PORT OF CALL

Any financial or new purchase query I have I always consult MSE and the MSE forums first. Their advise is always spot on.

Reviewed on 10th July 2020
Eve's avatar
Eve

Always trusted

Can always trust their advice and reccos!

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
genn10's avatar
genn10

Easy to use helpful way to monitor your credit file

Reviewed on 6th July 2020

Reviewed on 21st June 2020
kay's avatar
kay

Saving you money

Great advice and a community of people there to help

Reviewed on 16th June 2020
Sue Norminton's avatar
Sue Norminton

Money saving expert

Absolutely great so are the time for competitions, making and saving money

Reviewed on 6th June 2020
Gemma Louise Ewer's avatar
Gemma Louise Ewer

Money saving

I have found this website invaluable in helping me budget and save money.

Reviewed on 2nd May 2020
bluemoons1's avatar
bluemoons1

Takes too long to update

A comprehensive and detailed credit report, which contains more information than some of the other free services.... Read more

The main problem is that it takes too long to provide updates. My next update was due on the 10th of January, and it's now the 20th and it still hasn't been updated, so I would not recommend this service, as the others are much quicker at providing updates.

Reviewed on 20th January 2020
Jaymo's avatar
Jaymo

brilliant website

Really easy to use and so informative!

Reviewed on 11th July 2019
Scarlettily's avatar
Scarlettily

Nice and simple

Credit club is really easy to use and is very well explained in comparison to other companies.

Reviewed on 15th April 2019
Olivia's avatar
Olivia

summit not right about my credit score

it paints a very rosy picture which I know is not true things were missing then I found them under financial associations I wonder if I put their report in would they be under my score however I don't like giving 1 star cos money saing expert does so... Read more

it paints a very rosy picture which I know is not true things were missing then I found them under financial associations I wonder if I put their report in would they be under my score however I don't like giving 1 star cos money saing expert does so much good

Reviewed on 16th January 2019
anon's avatar
anon

Great website full of savings tips!

Always great advice and money savings tips - from the best credit cards to how to save better through great savings accounts.

Reviewed on 13th January 2019
Ashley Collins's avatar
Ashley Collins

Free way to keep track of your financial status

Great way to keep upto date free of how your credit rating is

Reviewed on 19th December 2018
Precious2012's avatar
Precious2012

moneysavingexpert.com forums

Excellent money saving forums with knowledgeable, experienced and helpful posters, especially in my experience in the Savings and Investments Forum. Forum Team very helpful and fair if posters have issues or queries.

Reviewed on 15th July 2018
anonymouslcaf's avatar
anonymouslcaf

fantastic tips

never disappoint, lots of ideas and tips on money saving lifestyle

Reviewed on 9th June 2018