nimbl Prepaid Debit Card Reviews

Ratings based on 3,346 reviews       Last review 19 hours ago

nimbl prepaid debit card reviews can help you to find out more about this innovative service designed to help children learn how to manage their money and to help parents track what their children spend money on. If you have used the nimbl card, please leave a short review today.

nimbl Review Insight

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Prepaid Debit Card Reviews

3,346 reviews

Review nimbl's Prepaid Debit Card now

Excellent service very helpful and friendly.. professional...

Reviewed on 25th May 2022
B1 Savv's avatar
B1 Savv

Brilliant for the money

Really good monthly subscription, lovely staff if a problem arises and very easy for my sons to use

Samantha-Louise Walker's avatar
Samantha-Louise Walker

Making kids more independent

Nimbl has helped make my son more aware of financial outgoings and learnt to budget and therefore be more in control of his finances. Kids feel more independent when they can pay for things themselves and as a parent it’s reassuring to know where their mo Read more

Nimbl has helped make my son more aware of financial outgoings and learnt to budget and therefore be more in control of his finances. Kids feel more independent when they can pay for things themselves and as a parent it’s reassuring to know where their money is going.

Karen's avatar
Karen

Use this to provide pocket money for my two sons

Great APP and back end technology. Really easy, safe, reliable. Gives us parents total control and our children the a safe introduction to financial freedom. They love it.

tonytiges's avatar
tonytiges

Great Value along with Great App and Support

I took out 2 x cards for my children to help teach them about money and to encourage them to work hard for pocket money. Setting up the service was simple, as was being able to top up / take money from the accounts. My only criticism is from learning Read more

My only criticism is from learning other platforms have more features, such as offering incentives for individual tasks for additional pocket money, such as emptying dishwasher, etc.

Reviewed on 10th May 2022
Jolene Cunningham's avatar
Jolene Cunningham

Excellent product/support

Excellent product to give children some responsibility and awareness of finances.

Reviewed on 10th May 2022
Manish's avatar
Manish

Great for independance and showing the value of money

I have been with nimbl for many years using it as an easy way to give my children pocket money each week and it gives them independence in spending and controlling their money. If they have to use their card or account they seem to be more mindful of spen Read more

I have been with nimbl for many years using it as an easy way to give my children pocket money each week and it gives them independence in spending and controlling their money. If they have to use their card or account they seem to be more mindful of spending it, that just expecting mummy and daddy to pay for it all. It makes them realise the real value of money.

I love going shopping with them now and watching them take control and giving them confidence in their money and how it is saved and spent.

P Noble's avatar
P Noble

Fantastic customer services

Always an efficient and professional service,never any problem to get through to them on the phone.The app is so easy to use for both myself and my daughter.It puts a whole new spin on spending safely.

Chy83's avatar
Chy83

Excellent intro to independent financial self-management for young people

Brilliant pre-paid debit card system for for my teen. Simple and safe, with a clear user journey for parents to keep in touch with kids’ spending. Recommend to all my friends.

Sophie Stout's avatar
Sophie Stout

Great card for the youngest

Great opportunity for kids to save/receive/spend money along with full parental control. Great customer support

Reviewed on 6th May 2022
Joanna's avatar
Joanna

Excellent customer service.

Brilliant introduction to banking for children. App is easy to navigate. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed on 4th May 2022
Sue Norton's avatar
Sue Norton

Simple to use and gives our kids understanding of how money works

Have used Nimbl for both our kids (11 & 14) for the last few years - great launch ramp into having a proper bank account and gets them used to making purchases in shops and online.

Reviewed on 4th May 2022
Ben Ravilious's avatar
Ben Ravilious

Great service. No problems. Solved my issue quickly.

A great company, their customer service was quick and efficient.

Reviewed on 3rd May 2022
Ryansullivanuk@gmail.com 's avatar
Ryansullivanuk@gmail.com

Great online chat . Query resolved within minutes and very knowledgeable staff

Reviewed on 26th April 2022
PK's avatar
PK

Empowering children

Super efficient service from the set up. The mobile app is very quick and easy to use. The parent controls allow for children to grow and feel responsible for their money. The card looks like a bank card. There is no better way to introduce children in ho Read more

Super efficient service from the set up. The mobile app is very quick and easy to use. The parent controls allow for children to grow and feel responsible for their money. The card looks like a bank card. There is no better way to introduce children in how look after money.

Reviewed on 26th April 2022
JCampbell's avatar
JCampbell

Amazing company

The nimbl card and app is so easy to use and my children love it! It allows them a little freedom, but we can always keep an eye on what’s going on! The team are super helpful if you ever have any queries and always resolve things quickly. Would highl Read more

Would highly recommend to everyone!

Reviewed on 25th April 2022
Sara 's avatar
Sara

Great start for kids!

Such a fantastic idea and great to help kids start to understand the value and responsibility of managing their finances

Reviewed on 20th April 2022
Ric Eden's avatar
Ric Eden

First class easy banking

A really easy banking service for parents and kids. Easy set up, easy ongoing management and customer service is instant and delivers.

Reviewed on 19th April 2022
David Miller's avatar
David Miller

Great for the kids, gives them controlled financial independence

Both our kids use this product - we can see what they are spending, stop things when we like and it's great for family members gifting. Great!

Reviewed on 19th April 2022
Craig Hutton's avatar
Craig Hutton

nimbl helps a lot for my child to manage money widely!

nimbl prepaid debit card really helps my child learn how to manage money. It's so fun and easy way to learn about budget, save and spend wisely.

Reviewed on 15th April 2022