Noddle Credit Check Reviews

Our Noddle Credit Check reviews can help you to find out what life as a Noddle customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Noddle Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Credit Check Reviews

Review Noddle's Credit Check now

Really easy to use

I really enjoy using Noddle. I find it really clear, simple & easy to navigate. All of the information that I need is there & I feel safe that my information is secure.

Reviewed on 16th May 2020
Charlie Brunton's avatar
Charlie Brunton

Fantastic free credit checker!

I have been using Noddle to check my credit score for a few years now. I have always found the site easy to use, with information put in simple terms rather than confusing jargon. There are really great features & advice on how to improve your credit score or checking if you’re likely to be accepted for credit before you apply. I will continue to use Noddle for my credit score as I just think it’s a fantastic service, especially as it’s offered for free.

Reviewed on 7th May 2019
Charlie Brunton's avatar
Charlie Brunton

Absolutely Brilliant

Being able to get an updated credit check once a week is a brilliant service that no other company offers and, to top it all off, it’s free! It really helps me to manage my finances and make sure I’m on top of everything.

Reviewed on 1st January 2019
Charlotte Fordyce's avatar
Charlotte Fordyce

STAY AWAY

Incorrect or missing information.... Read more

Incorrect or missing information.
Ranked very bad for credit score because they cannot find information on electoral roll.
When you play a role in a person getting or not a credit or mortgage, you should allow your customer to be able to call you. The only way to contact them is email, and you have to email to close your account.
Please respect the right to be forgotten.

Reviewed on 21st November 2018
LILA0047's avatar
LILA0047

Easy/understandable

Easy to set up and log in. Clear information and explanations about what certain things mean.

Reviewed on 20th June 2018
N Berry's avatar
N Berry

Started getting unsolicited emails

As soon as I had registered over the weekend I started receiving emails of a very distasteful nature. what is even worse is that Middle ask for card details. I rather stupidly checked reviews after signing up and found their links to Callcredit. I have emailed them to remove my details but feel foolish for not checking their linkage and practices before registering.

Reviewed on 26th March 2018
John 's avatar
John

Regular reports, easy to understand

Noddle provide regular easy to understand credit reports. They try to upsell their own products to improve your credit rating and don't say why your rating has risen or dropped but a very easy service to stay on top of things.

Reviewed on 29th June 2017
Sarah Eaglesfield's avatar
Sarah Eaglesfield

Easy Free Credit Check

noddle.co.uk is easy website to use to find your credit report.

Reviewed on 12th June 2017
Jacqueline O'Connor's avatar
Jacqueline O'Connor

Nice quick and easy credit report.

Quick and essy sign up for a free credit check. I've recommended noddle to friends

owen brett's avatar
owen brett

Quick and Easy

I used Noddle to check my credit report and it was so quick and easy

Amy Southby's avatar
Amy Southby

Great free credit report

Very useful for keeping tabs on credit and bank accounts. I receive an email every month telling me that my report is ready and they have been quick to sort out any disputes I have had.

Odette Carter's avatar
Odette Carter

Easy to use and helps you get your credit rating back on track

Since I started using noddle my credit rating has improved and it guides you on the correct finance to apply for so you're not rejected. Easy to use and regular updates so you can keep on top of your credit rating.... Read more

A must for people who are looking to improve their credit rating

Reviewed on 11th May 2017

Life saver

My credit score were bad needed money so noddle credit score company help searched to get loan out was a helpful

Reviewed on 30th April 2017
Noor Miah's avatar
Noor Miah

Easy to use

Very easy to use, ease of access and ease of mind

Reviewed on 26th April 2017
Charlotte Dallaway's avatar
Charlotte Dallaway

Awesome

Free credit check for life, It's really helped me to keep a look out of how I'm doing on my credit report so I know when I'm able to apply for the best credit cards and when not too. Easy to use website and just awesome. free for life which is a bonus.

Reviewed on 18th April 2017
Matthew best's avatar
Matthew best

Free and quick

I signed up to Noddle because it is great value (free!) and they send you monthly updates for your score and offer suggestions for how you can improve your credit rating. I think they deserve some recognition for a good job well done

Reviewed on 3rd April 2017
Katherine Hurrell's avatar
Katherine Hurrell

Free, intuitive and useful

Probably the biggest influence on my spending and awareness of financial status. This free to use app has all my financial information and credit status info in one place. It's simple to use and well designed.

Reviewed on 29th November 2016
James Lawless's avatar
James Lawless

Free cedit checks for life

Great and simple idea. Check your credit for free. There will be adverts but still better than paying for a credit check.

Reviewed on 30th June 2016
Rebecca Harmston's avatar
Rebecca Harmston

Quick, Simple, Free Credit Checking

Noddles services work very well, providing up to date information which have really helped keep track of my personal and financial data.

Reviewed on 30th June 2016
Dominic Roberts's avatar
Dominic Roberts

Great credit score website

It's free with no hidden costs and you can check your credit score. What's not to like?

Reviewed on 29th June 2016