now4cover Reviews

Read our now4cover home insurance reviews by people who have a policy with this company. Whether you're looking for extensive accidental buildings and contents cover, or just buildings cover, read our now4cover reviews to see what people have to say, or if you've already taken out a policy - let us know your experiences! you've be helping others choose the best home insurance.

Average

now4cover Review Insight

Channels

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

now4cover Products 3

Lamp Insurance

Took out insurance via now4cover only to find Lamp have gone into liquidation via an email. No further info from now4cover but assumed the policy was still in place under FSCS. Having checked again policy has been cancelled and on further investigation have found something that stated policy could be transferred to Red Star, but when I tried to do this was charged a premium which was more than paid previously.

I am not sure who new4cover are, but would never use them again and would make sure nobody else does. Has made me wary of companies such as this in the future and Iā€™m going to find out who they can be reported to.

Customer service extremely poor, never reply to emails and as for live chat. I think the answer is deal with somebody you can speak to on the phone.

Reviewed on 21st August 2019
Jan's avatar
Jan

Home Insurance

Poor service - ignore emails and requests

Numerous emails sent, no response, terrible service ! Find anyone else - useless!!

Reviewed on 17th December 2018
GH's avatar
GH

Home Insurance

Very friendly website and good value for money

I chose now4cover because I wanted to be able to make changes to my policy online without being charged a fee every time. I found the site easy to use and the chat facility was very helpful. I also got unlimited cover for ultimate peace of mind.

Reviewed on 21st September 2016