now4cover Home Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 1 year ago

Looking to insure your home with now4cover? Make sure to read our customer reviews first! Whether you're looking for buildings or contents insurance, reviews from our community will help you decide if now4cover insurance is right for you. Already got a policy? Write your own now4cover review and help others!

Your Home Insurance Reviews (3)

21st August 2019

Lamp Insurance

Took out insurance via now4cover only to find Lamp have gone into liquidation via an email. No further info from now4cover but assumed the policy was still in place under FSCS. Having checked again policy has been cancelled and on further investigation have found something that stated policy could be transferred to Red Star, but when I tried to do this was charged a premium which was more than paid previously.

I am not sure who new4cover are, but would never use them again and would make sure nobody else does. Has made me wary of companies such as this in the future and Iā€™m going to find out who they can be reported to.

Customer service extremely poor, never reply to emails and as for live chat. I think the answer is deal with somebody you can speak to on the phone.

21st September 2016

Very friendly website and good value for money

I chose now4cover because I wanted to be able to make changes to my policy online without being charged a fee every time. I found the site easy to use and the chat facility was very helpful. I also got unlimited cover for ultimate peace of mind.