Pave Credit Score Builder Reviews

Your Credit Score Builder Reviews

1,044 reviews

Review Pave's Credit Score Builder now

A Star Service

Great Service would highly recommend to anyone wanting to build there credit file

Reviewed on 13th August 2022
Scott Owen's avatar
Scott Owen

Excellence personified

Excellent customer service, I got proper and promt service,No hiccups at all.Very hapy customer

Reviewed on 12th August 2022
Sharif Cabdullahi's avatar
Sharif Cabdullahi

Utterly brilliant

Absolutely brilliant, helped me sooo much

Reviewed on 12th August 2022
Debbie Hughes's avatar
Debbie Hughes

It's a good idea & easy to use Being able to change the billing date is also useful

Nick M's avatar
Nick M

best

best site for your credit improving

Jon Black's avatar
Jon Black

Pave is brilliant!

Very good app with a great customer service! I highly recommend it to my friends.

MarineLL's avatar
MarineLL

Easy to use. & monthly updates with tips for improvement

Jacinta Amaka's avatar
Jacinta Amaka

This team is amazing, great job

I received a lot help. Thank you all

Nicolae Popescu's avatar
Nicolae Popescu

Positive effect of pave

I was told about this through a friend I am quite young in terms of credit and this has had an positive effect on my credit score

Josh Dachi's avatar
Josh Dachi

Good

Very good.........................

Baciu Robert C-tin's avatar
Baciu Robert C-tin

Happy Customer

Fantastic from start to finish!

Matt's avatar
Matt

Here is why i like using PAVE

Ive been using PAVE from quiet a while, i find it very helpful as i have multiple cards from witch i do my monthly payments. Pave always sends me a reminder if i have insufficient credit just before a week any of my payments are about to be taken as I’m Read more

Pave always sends me a reminder if i have insufficient credit just before a week any of my payments are about to be taken as I’m trying to improve my credit score, Thanks to Pave because since i have started using pave my credit score has never gone down it always goes up by 60 to 80.

Ammaz Muhammad's avatar
Ammaz Muhammad

Avoid this like a plague,

Remember you will never get your money back! They keep every penny you put in

Reviewed on 14th June 2022
sofocles confucius's avatar
sofocles confucius

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Avoid like the plague! The worst customer experience of my life. Simply put, I changed my bank card innocently. Pave had my old bank card number. So, unaware I missed a £4 pave subscription. They did not call me, they did not text me, they did not em Read more

Avoid like the plague!
The worst customer experience of my life.
So, unaware I missed a £4 pave subscription.
They did not call me, they did not text me, they did not email me …. No contact.
Before this I had a 999 perfect Experian credit score and I have several properties and successful business… perfect credit. Never missed a payment in my life, no bad debt.

This missed payment was declared from pave to Experian and my score has now dropped over 250 points and I have a permanent red flag on my report because of a £4 missed payment.

As soon as I saw my score dramatically drop I called pave and paid them.
But the damage was done;

This is a company that is designed to improve your credit score. But they are scam artists and the business is a con. After this they were rude and unapologetic.
Later they admitted they had no correct contact information. So this was all a easily correctable misunderstanding, but no, they refuse to take this off my credit score. This whole nightmare happened during a house purchase and I lost the house because of my new awful pave induced credit score.
Do not take the risk with them!!!
DO NOT USE THEM THEY WILL RUIN YOUR CREDIT SCORE!

Reviewed on 7th April 2022
Joshua Wright's avatar
Joshua Wright

Good service

It’s good works well good platform understandable risks

Reviewed on 8th October 2021
Garvey's avatar
Garvey

Signed up 2 months ago and already my score is increasing very happy with service.

Reviewed on 21st September 2021
llia fletcher's avatar
llia fletcher

Very good app to use. do recommend to a friend

Reviewed on 4th September 2021
Jordan Smith's avatar
Jordan Smith

The best credit builder app ever

This app is the best credit score builder ever. I recommend it to everyone who is facing problems to build their scores up. You will never regret this.

Reviewed on 1st September 2021
Benbella Mingle's avatar
Benbella Mingle

So easy to build credit using the app,I love it !

I was trying to find something that would build my credit up and as I was browsing I came across Portify and I haven’t looked back since,it’s helped my credit score grow so much.Awesome saving tool !

Reviewed on 1st September 2021
Moy's avatar
Moy

The credit score doctor

The fact that they heal your credit score across all 3 big agencies is what drew my attention!

Reviewed on 31st August 2021